The Trials Forum Family

zoojames

November 2004, after months of planning a date was set for the official SM Pissup MK1 which consisted of 2 nights out and a ride at Bracen Rocks. The venue was to be Loughborough seeing as there were 3 student houses for everyone to crash at. This is the best group picture we got over the weekend. Missing from this shot are Jon Fisher who couldnt make it that night but showed up for the second night out, and Joel who was off somewhere chatting up a bar maid I think :P

IPB Image

We have, in just about left to right order: George Seamons, Dave Clever, Tomm, Mink, Adam Reed, Danny Tipple, me, Jimbo, Dave Dennis, hititfaster Tom, Steve Garrett and Andy Hill.

IPB Image

In that pic its, Tomm on the bottom, then me and Andy Hill spit roasting George (I got the end that bites and andy had the rear, also note that shortly after this picture was taken the police showed up and told us to move on :lol: )

I just looked through the gallery of that weekend and couldnt stop laughing! It was such an amazing weekend! Its crazy how well we all got on even though we only really knew each other through the forum! To date there have been 2 SM gatherings, a third has been on the cards for well over a year but finding a venue has been hard due to people no longer being at uni and having full time job commitments...

Does jimbo still ride? remember seeing him on the SM ride at loughborough uni in my first year he was a proper bouncy beast on that old old old old old old planet x mk1 ( i think ).

Dont think he does...think he quit bout the same time scotty pitcher quit :(

He still comes on here every once ina while those..could be good to ask him :)

Dont think he does...think he quit bout the same time scotty pitcher quit :(

He still comes on here every once ina while those..could be good to ask him :)

he was riding in the summer, and he still has his px as far as i know of-hes still kick ass too, i love jimbos style :) pitchers definately not riding anymore :( i saw him not long agao and he had a go on my zoot, and again, he still f**king kicks ass its untrue :P hes such a loser for quitting

Cept for tomturd :P

A friend of mines having a party where about 190 people are comming at the moment so if anyone fancies coming down to colchester rekon we could have it in the 500's at least.

When and can i kip there? Colchester is a mission, but i reckon it will be worth it.

Does jimbo still ride? remember seeing him on the SM ride at loughborough uni in my first year he was a proper bouncy beast on that old old old old old old planet x mk1 ( i think ).

Yes he does, he rode in the summer, and is still amazing, He shoulda done that beast of a role gap, he woulda minced it.

Paul, is scotty that dude we met on the train? going to lowestoft? If so, hes damnnn good.

Edited by radical rider

Cept for tomturd :P

A friend of mines having a party where about 190 people are comming at the moment so if anyone fancies coming down to colchester rekon we could have it in the 500's at least.

When and where and why haven't you already invited me, I thought you loved me :unsure:

Woohoo, everyone come to Colchester, it's shite but come anyway!

Davey

When and can i kip there? Colchester is a mission, but i reckon it will be worth it.

Yes he does, he rode in the summer, and is still amazing, He shoulda done that beast of a role gap, he woulda minced it.

Paul, is scotty that dude we met on the train? going to lowestoft? If so, hes damnnn good.

When and where and why haven't you already invited me, I thought you loved me :unsure:

Woohoo, everyone come to Colchester, it's shite but come anyway!

Davey

Technically its Halsted but thats Colchester anyway. You can sleep over, its in a football ground. Its the following satuday (28th)