Joemaher - End Of Summer Vid

Joe Papasnap Maher

Tried something abit diffrent...the slow approach...and its like to think its alright.

anyways..was made in movie maker so i dont care :P

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/joemaher44

Download jose.wmv - its 4.45 and about 50mb :)

Alternativly for a shit qulity vid - ID RATHER YOU DOWNLOADED IT

All comments welcome :)

Edited by JoeMaher

nice vid dude! good variety of riding and chilled out too. Really liked the line near start, over the bench to fakie and then tap :)

Hey, not bad, loads of progression since the last group ride... (Y)

Much better vid than usual, but the fish lens all the way through is an overkill.

smooth man, do you ever fall off?

look really comfatable all the time, nice video too, i liked the fact there was hardly any noise other than the brake/hub.

Thats more like it..people replying :)

and yer..i fall off :lol: Not much...but i do.

Fisheye lens - yer :( I dont even like it myself to be honest..we just chucked it on for the day...to see how it would come out :)

Jamesssss - where have you been all my life haha...you still got a bike?? you must ride cambridge sooonn B)

Biff - horray...you actually liked something i did :P

Everyone else - thanks for the comments :) much appreciated...keep them coming :D

Nice vid, Joe...

Double Jose Gonzales :D . What a great artist; but, even though your riding does suit his music to a certain extent, i felt that the first song was way too slow. Second was much better, though :) .

Some, really, really individual and creative riding, throughout. Such as, the up bench to pivot off to fakie to tap. (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

Jamesssss - where have you been all my life haha...you still got a bike?? you must ride cambridge sooonn

buying it back on sunday baby, biggest mistake of my life selling it in the first place!!! cant wait to ride again, need to get the old crew out!