Ashton And Orange!

chrisatactiv05

Mr Ashton, and orange bikes have teamed up this year and are promoting there bikes towards younger ages. They have a street/dirt/bike there calling the raid xr, this is priced at £300, there might be a mid range trials bike being released betwen this and the justice! as complete bike .... will let you guys know as soon as i hear anything cheers, chris

post-4520-1163067946_thumb.jpg

the trialsbike made my orange will be the top spec one, and the old justice will be the mid range one... unless mart has changed it since i left.

i was sposed to be getting one of them :(

oh right, sounds good. Be good to have orange back them though the work orange do to younger team riders is cool. they have the knowledge to make a good product, to work along martin ashton too ..... they would end up with sumin unreal ..and from what i hear good value too!

I know I can't understand why one would leave a postition where they had input to the frames being made and riding for the god father of trials, to ride for a shop, and select at that! Could have at least picked a good shop..... :S

Anyway, has that thing up above has stunt pegs on the back?

hold on there is nought wrong with selectbikes ... theyve been good to james in the past too so why not ? anyway It would be nice to know why mr porter has left the team, but until then i dont think anyone can comment ?

anyway - nice little cruiser ?

hold on there is nought wrong with selectbikes ... theyve been good to james in the past too so why not ? anyway It would be nice to know why mr porter has left the team, but until then i dont think anyone can comment ?

anyway - nice little cruiser ?

I can comment on the experiance i've had with them, nothing else. Phil didn't respond to at least 2 e-mails of mine, something I rate as pretty highly important for an online shop.

I guess they are mates and whatever fair enough, but from a sponsorship point of view, I would have thought Ashton/Orange could offer more than any shop.

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

thats the bike i sent the forks and front wheel across to Orange for, for the photoshoot.

Looks TRICK!!!! mart and orange should do well with a bike priced at that sort of price point.

Waynio........................

Porter, you need to PM me or E-mail me (Y):) cheers luv.

I know I can't understand why one would leave a postition where they had input to the frames being made and riding for the god father of trials, to ride for a shop, and select at that! Could have at least picked a good shop..... :S

Anyway, has that thing up above has stunt pegs on the back?

sup with select?

Looks quite nice, but I don't really see what it's got to do with Ashton? It may as well just be a random Orange 24"?

the idea is ashton wants to get younger kids into trials (read his sections in mbuk and your understand what i mean) so its a way of selling a kid a bike you can addapt and change accordingly. Orange are (i think) just helping him distribute them to more people

I won't comment too much as I don't know the full story, but as far as I know working for the god-father of trials is a bit more hit and miss than you'd expect. But like I said, I don't know the full story or reasons why James left them, just that its very compliacted and you can probably expect some kind of press release from either Ashton or Select in the not to distant future.

Frame does look cool though.

Rich

Looks cool and a decent spec, but is it any different to the other 24" cruisers on the market?

Actually is it 24"? I can't tell from the pic...

i believe my boy it is a 24", this one is different because it is a ashton and £300! thats not even exspensive i wouldn't of said, eg, ms isle frame £550, pashley £500ish you understand me in anway

i believe my boy it is a 24", this one is different because it is a ashton and £300! thats not even exspensive i wouldn't of said, eg, ms isle frame £550, pashley £500ish you understand me in anway

Yeah it is an impressive price (Y)

Will be interesting seeing the other ashton/orange bikes.