Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

I did say it wasn't pleasant :P Added a warning haha.

i want to know why they were expecting it not be be disgusting

they did click on the words rectal prolapse at the end of they day, they can hardly have been expecting fairies and unicorns lol

Also known as Kids in a sand box ?

Oh nono, much worse than that, kids in a sandbox (never knew it was called that) is pretty tame compared.

...Though that may be because I saw it many years ago and have got over it :P

Edited by Jolfa

Meh, seen worse. Ever seen 'one guy one screwdriver'..?

Also known as Kids in a sand box ?

I dont fancy searching for either of them by the reactions. Im guessing these are the same as jar squatter? the sort of thing you have to see to the end?

I dont fancy searching for either of them by the reactions. Im guessing these are the same as jar squatter? the sort of thing you have to see to the end?

The start of one guy one screwdriver is a guy sitting on the fat end of a jar.. I've heard he's also done one where the jar breaks and he picks the pieces out? Not seen that one...

heard he's also done one where the jar breaks and he picks the pieces out? Not seen that one...

Yeah thats jarsquatter, i think whats worse is he doesn't turn the cam off or fall over screamer, just picks it and watches this pool of blood beneath him, rough.

So yeah back on topic...

I was talking lips, definitely won't be stretching it, its ridiculous and pointless with a lip.

As said your an idiot, to get to that size ear it should take about 9-10 months from originally having it pierced.

Lol okay :|.

Nearly a year to get to 8mm?

I know people who are at 24mm and only used 3-4 different tapers, and that didnt take them 3 years, there ears are fine.

1.6mm is standard, and you're an idiot if you've had a piercing for 5 weeks and are already stretching it.

My ear, different people do it different ways, depends how your body takes it.

Lol okay :|.

Nearly a year to get to 8mm?

I know people who are at 24mm and only used 3-4 different tapers, and that didnt take them 3 years, there ears are fine.

No. Your wrong, and the people you know are wrong.

Every time you stretch you are physical tearing your ear (when done properly this makes very small micro tears), of course as with any hole in the skin your body naturally wants to heal it.

The reason why it is recommended to wait a month is that is roughly how long it takes for this tear to repair, think of it as a cut on your body; it bleeds, scabs over, after a few weeks/month the scab eventually disappears and the skin is normal again.

However if you interrupt the healing process by putting in a larger taper or pushing more through, it breaks the healing of what is pretty much a scab inside your ear, and what happens when you pick away a scab....of course... you get a scar. Common fact, scar tissue doesn't stretch or reflex so good like getting your normal ear back.

I bet if you took the tunnel out you would see a series of fine lines on red raw tissue.

True, but it's still a terrible thing to do to your ears. There is no way it's safe to do what you're doing, and when you get a blowout, you'll understand why.

As a rule of thumb, if you need to use a taper, it's not ready to stretch.

No. Your wrong, and the people you know are wrong.

Every time you stretch you are physical tearing your ear (when done properly this makes very small micro tears), of course as with any hole in the skin your body naturally wants to heal it.

The reason why it is recommended to wait a month is that is roughly how long it takes for this tear to repair, think of it as a cut on your body; it bleeds, scabs over, after a few weeks/month the scab eventually disappears and the skin is normal again.

However if you interrupt the healing process by putting in a larger taper or pushing more through, it breaks the healing of what is pretty much a scab inside your ear, and what happens when you pick away a scab....of course... you get a scar. Common fact, scar tissue doesn't stretch or reflex so good like getting your normal ear back.

I bet if you took the tunnel out you would see a series of fine lines on red raw tissue.

Some piercing shops say it takes 2 weeks, some say it takes 1 month, some peoples heals within 1 week, some take 3 months, you dont understand my point.

Edit: Took mine out and its just a hole, not red or anything, ive had it in a week and a half and can hardly feel it apart from when it gets cought on something etc.

Edited by Mat Smith!!