Anyone Got Any Pics Of The Biggest Tap Possible?

Revell-Bikes

take away the hoook tunni did at that white wall in his last video because it had a kicker. Sorry neil, but it did, thus not making it a cool proper hook, but a cool assisted hoook

hooks should not be from bunny hop. its a decision i made for the rest of the trials world many moons ago, anyone getting a big hook from bunny hp officially has their score wiped from the cards

thanksyou

:angry: god has spoken, dam that means i cant hook any more!!!!! >_< but now i can do a failed attempt bunny scrape my self up the walla hop ^_^

Lol that's exactly what I wrote in the comments and the responses were "what the hell are you talking about boy?" I think the official hook record belongs to Keita and is 183,5cm (got a vid from official world record breaking which means 3 attempts per height only). And as far as the highest tap goes, I wonder why nobody's mentioned the 1,5m tap Vincent did in Andy's 2nd Colorado vid? I'd say TRA's tap was over 1,5m but as Ash wrote, it wasn't a vertical wall.

keita is beast...but 183,5...are you sure? I know he could hook 1M74(more than hermance)

The tap of vincent is 1,48... :shifty: and he is f**king good...but not as good as giacomo :shifty:

keita is beast...but 183,5...are you sure? I know he could hook 1M74(more than hermance)

Yeah, got that wrong, he was attempting 181cm but didn't manage. He beat Hermance by doing 176,2cm. 183,5cm is what Andreas Navrade did on a yellow 221 X-Lite which must have been at least 4 years ago. That's Braunschweig for you... :sleeping: Not an official world record, it was on a video from a show they did with Marco G.

• 1 month later...

most mod riders use a bunnyhop to get into the hook position if they are going big, ie 55"+ benito is the hook king, who saw in at the Bike Show 2 years ago hooking one of the pipes that had been stood up? must have been 6 foot, i dumped my load >_<

most mod riders use a bunnyhop to get into the hook position if they are going big, ie 55"+ benito is the hook king, who saw in at the Bike Show 2 years ago hooking one of the pipes that had been stood up? must have been 6 foot, i dumped my load >_<

Pissed 1.72m (68") but couldn't get his front wheel over 2.06m :(

I've heard Gilles has tapped 1.50m now too... (59")

Benito has a video on youtube that shows him doing a hook near the begining that looks huge, some of you may remember it by it being the video that he goes up the esciltor by balencing on the hand rail. If you don't know what i mean ill try find the link on youtube.

Benito has a video on youtube that shows him doing a hook near the begining that looks huge, some of you may remember it by it being the video that he goes up the esciltor by balencing on the hand rail. If you don't know what i mean ill try find the link on youtube.

that rings a bell, dont remember the hook though

Yer but tra makes his taps more interesting like when he is just running a front rim.. no tyre or tube hehe or when he snapped his chain and got someone to push him then he tapped chainless. In fact could someone send me the links to the vids? thanks.