What Bike Bits Are You Treating Yourself To This Christmas?

TomR

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gettin nowt for my Christmas... dont really need anything for my bike, was thinking of buying myself the 16t Middleburn bash but not sure if I want it... might get a pair of Try-All shoes and a T-shirt of some sort... not really fussed.... dont need anything special, so will probs save my money! :)

well now im 19. said goodbye to big christmas presents. ill probably end up with some clothes or something. however, am treating myself too : king hub, finally, already purchased. ashton frame - to be purchased soon. some new forks - undecided.probably gunna try an get a v on the front too. and gunna get some braided hose for me maggies, got a few new tricks i wanna add to my repertoire once i get a new frame, and think braided hosing is a must.

Bought for myself a few little things so far which are adding up surprisingly quickly. But don't think I'll buy much more for now, hopefully my money will go towards finally getting off my arse and learning to drive...

Oh except new forks, Echo or Zoo, argh!

Not much, if at all, to be honest. Not this year, anyway :( . I was going to get some Adamant CNC cranks but decided i didn't need them and my mum has just ordered me an iPod video instead :D .

I think i'm going to have a new front wheel build. Maybe Echo '06 rim and random spokes (Sapim?). But, if my cranks snap just after Christmas i will be so pissed off :P !

Cheers,

Joe.

Adamant A3 frame (long)

SKF BFR-600 bottom braket, which i have just found out, you cant use FFW with... so gonna swap that for echo probs...

Echo 7075 Headset

gonna be a good chrimbo! if i get BB changed... b*****d!

No problem with swapping that, just give us a call tomorrow Rob :)

Ads