Trials Achievement You Are Most Proud Of?

Captain Scarlet

Nice simple little discussion I thought I'd start.

What is your own trials achievement that you are most proud of?

For me, I'm new to Trials so i'm proud of hopping up a set of steep stairs outside my local tesco's, lol

Would be interesting to hear what everyone elses is.

I did a 6 foot drop last week that i had been looking at for about six weeks probably my best achievment in terms of fear :D

mike

can I put more than one?

1)being in Hibernation dvd

2)being British Expert champ

3)being an invited rider at the bike show

4)having a mini interview in mbuk

5)beating Chris Akrigg at the british champs

6)comming 3rd in the brits in Masters

7) Winning the 2nd round of the World Champs in France

8) Comming 3rd in the world in Expert

9)Being invited to ride at the Cycle Show in london

hopfully number 10 will be being a world Master rider

went for a ride today and didnt fall of once!

also no broken bones for nearly a year :rolleyes:

you idiot never say i haven broken a bone for nearly a year you will most proberbly brake on now :D .

my personal achevment is i can now pedal kick yesterday it was about a inch high and i was pleased today i got up a curb and also pedal kicked off a 1ft wall over a 2ft gap and landed smooth that is a good achevment in my books.

but i need help with my bunny hopes i can jump up on 5 crates but i put the front wheel up then hop bringing the back wheel up behind me not sure what it is but its easy.

i just cant bunnyhop sideways.

mine is not on my trials but on my bmx over the skate park i went over the jump box and cliped a cone we was jumping and came off my keys (wich were in my left pocket) staped me in the leg and sliced 9 inches down 1 inch and a qurter deep missing major atery by less than 5mm! (if i hit that i would have died befor the amberlance got to me lol) woo im proud :P

Being the first ever to do some bollard move in my town.

Outriding a MAD team rider (Not sure if that counts as an achievement as such...)

Doing a rolling gap in London first time and Boon took 2 go's lol

Being the first in our group to do a drop off (about 7 foot) in our town and keeping the record for a good year or so.

The biggest 'hell yes Napoleon!' moment was doing this big-ish dirtjump near me back in the day. Considering i'm a trials rider it was pretty big!

My best achievment is doin a fair sized gap on my 9th month of riding if you want to see it go on google videos and type in ash pass trials. sorry a cudnt make a link. Also my T-bird video is on there its rather funny and imbarrising :$