Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Started to do Cod5 on vetren.

Also 1 thing i noticed was on the mission 'their land, their blood' i crouched behind a wooden bunker wall with Sgt. Reznov fairly close to me, a german will run straight past him and just go for me, but when ive died as it starts toblur out you can see reznov turn around and shoot the german. i know its ment to be hard but that takes the piss! Also the amount of granades thrown at you seems to be tripled!

cod5 on veteran is pretty much bullshit, ive done all of em apart from last 2 (i cba to do em basically)

they only shoot you if your in range and ignore everyone else, and if you stay in one place for more than a few seconds you get about 5 grenades randomly spawn around you.

my best tactic was sprint/shoot/hide.....sprint/shoot/hide for every checkpoint. sometimes when you go really quick they dont know whats going on and it just spazzes out.

I'm downloading Dyrdek's Fantasy Plaza Pack, hope it's worth 400 points.

Haven't actually skated it yet, but I'm gonna say hell yeah.

Just got 50g for doing 4 filming runs and a 2 round jam, and there are 5 spots to kill :)

Edited by JonMack

I saw that, let me know how it is.

Sega Ultimate collection comes out tomorrow, over 40 glorious games including Sonic 1,2&3, Sonic and Knuckles, Streets of Rage 1,2&3 and of course Alex Kidd.

Only 25 quid at game, do want.

Sega Ultimate collection comes out tomorrow, over 40 glorious games including Sonic 1,2&3, Sonic and Knuckles, Streets of Rage 1,2&3 and of course Alex Kidd.

Now im looking forward to this i miss the old streets of rage games and sonic games

March the 9th the new maps for COD 5 world at war come out { station,nightfire and knees deep } are the online maps and asylum for zombie mode.

Also theres ment to be a day version of makin.

Biddle

Edited by David Biddleâ„¢

Haven't actually skated it yet, but I'm gonna say hell yeah.

Just got 50g for doing 4 filming runs and a 2 round jam, and there are 5 spots to kill :)

100g so far, wondering where the other stuff is...

I saw that, let me know how it is.

Shit, i forgot about that. It's February already! The question is, do i buy it for the PS3 which has the best D Pad ever or for the Xbox which has the worst D Pad ever? Though the games are multi player so the Xbox might get it.

Cod 5 veteran is pissing me off big time! Im on the mission 'Burn em' out' ive got 1 more mortar pit to take but im stuck just before it where you have to go under ground then you pop in the last pit. Ive tried throwing smoke then running in with flameflower but i just get pooned by japs through the smoke?

Alos thereis no whee to hide in the little under ground bit, so its do or die.

Any suggestions?