Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Bought Street fighter 4 the other day when I traded something in. Its good but a bit awquard playing with a normal pad. Is it worth the money for one of those arcade pad things?

This game angers me every time i play it. I love it and i hate it so much.

FU Street Fighter 4.

Any one played Risen yet?

I have read mixed reviews about it, tempted to buy it. From what i have read its aimed at your more seriouse / hardcore RPG fans so suits me down to the bone but would like some opinions if any one has it yet.

Also any one got Wet? again worth it?

ahh right, ill give risen a bash at some point. still got star ocean, infin undisc and tales of vesperia to do :/ ahh well, cant play them all :P

boarderlands i like the sound of though, when the bans are all over ill play it online with my mate, its like fallout 3 but with coop so me and me mate will play it

So do i go buy forza 3 tomrrow or not?

In two minds weather or not to.

Anyone know what the modifying is like? Compared to fm2?

Owen

Ive had it for the past week or so, what do you mean by the modding, its still there and much the same as forza 2 if you want it, or you can just use quick upgrade which automatically upgrades your car to a certain class.

its a real good game, but if your not that arsed if wait a week or so, theres loadsa people out there buyin forza 3 who never experienced forza 2 on the 360, and will be trading it in, when they realise its not ridge racer(despite the fact it does feel a bit more arcadey than forza 2)

Had a clan match against some PC guys tonight. First to 4 on Seatch and Destroy, highest score on domination in 5 minutes (twice) and First to 2 points on sabotage on the xbox. In all of those games I died 5 times in total and we absolutely dominated as a team, not losing a single round. Then we went on the PC and played Hardcore Search and Destroy, best out of 24. Lost both rounds but was really close on one and on a personal level I had a positive kill death ratio everytime. Did really well, im well up for getting COD 4 on the PC when MW2 comes out :)

Had a clan match against some PC guys tonight. First to 4 on Seatch and Destroy, highest score on domination in 5 minutes (twice) and First to 2 points on sabotage on the xbox. In all of those games I died 5 times in total and we absolutely dominated as a team, not losing a single round. Then we went on the PC and played Hardcore Search and Destroy, best out of 24. Lost both rounds but was really close on one and on a personal level I had a positive kill death ratio everytime. Did really well, im well up for getting COD 4 on the PC when MW2 comes out :)

I literally just got CoD 4 for the pc. Not so keen on MW2 due to the lack of dedicated severs though. You got Steam at all? Would be good to drop in and play a couple of rounds with a name I sort of recognise.

I've played Fallout 3 (completed the main storyline) then sold it,

just wondering if anyone here has the game of the year edition

and knows if its worth getting again? Thinking I'd like to play it again anyway though

You haven't really played Fallout3 untill youve played the side quests and expansions.

The variety and originality of Bethesda's sidequests are something to behold.

Where's the best place to pre-order MW2 so i get it on release? Do they just send out as many Pre-Orders they get, or isit first come first serve?

[edit]

Oh yeah. Ebuyer has the stock level shown. So it'll make sense to buy from there?

Edited by eskimo