Name A Band

boon racoon

Well I've only heard one song, but I intend to steal... buy their album. (Seriously, buying it!)

Battles: `Atlas`- Hell of a tune!

IpGp-22t0lU

and... Grizzly Bear: `Knife` - Weird as shit!

xuYZbYtAl9A

Edited by Concussion

Ion dissonance, saw them the other day with through the eyes of the dead was amazing, proper good show, back to the good old days of stage invations and sing alongs.

Champion are awesome shame they not about anymore.their dvd is awesome aswell,betrayed are very good live aswell. including members off champion

Its also all about BANE man :) .

FFAF only ever had one good song -the art of american football

That wasn't even strictly funeral for a friend, It was basically january thirst plus matt davies.

Although saying that Between Order and Model and 4WTSYN were f**king awesome EP's, regardless of who played/wrote them.

Ion dissonance, saw them the other day with through the eyes of the dead was amazing, proper good show, back to the good old days of stage invations and sing alongs.

Its also all about BANE man :) .

Bane are good betrayed are better in my opinion althouh they wre both great live saw them when they both supported the legendary Cro-mags 20 year aniversary