Should I Quit?

sarahat

But if you enjoy it, why quit? You would only regret it.

[edit]

Hang on a sec, you said 'there aren't many girl riders around here'. Meaning you do have other females to ride with. Is that not enough?

Many of us on here ride by ourselves so you are lucky to have the seen you do.

Edited by eskimo

Dont ever quit trials just because you are a girl.Thats just silly.Like it was mentioned above why would you want to quit if you like doing it? and anyway there are more and more girls across the world getting into trials which is really good to see (Y):-

Edit: if there are no riders locally try going off on the train to different places and meeting new people.There are some very mint people that ride trials and yes there are other female members on here :P

Max...

Edited by max-t

Should i stop biking becase I am a girl,any other girl trials or mtb bikers on here??

Where i live there arnt many girl trial or mtb bikers...

so should i stop as i am a girl???

:huh:

Don't be stupid, it don't matter what sex you are when it comes to trials. My mate tim is a girl (when it comes to trials) so if you enjoy riding, have others to ride with then carry on!! It'll be cool to have some girl riders where we are (espically if they fit!), i'd personally love to have a mrs that rides trials so then i can ride with them / on them!? :lol:(Y)

On a serious note, keep it up!! Don't matter if your a girl if your enjoying it....

dont quit, so what if your the only girl in your area that rides trials so what theres loads of girl riders and like ali c says enter the comps and you will come out better and people will see that trials is not just for boys that girls can ride as well and maybe even better like nadine, when i was starting i used to watch her videos because she is good, shes got sponsored and she is also does comps, i say we see more girls out riding it would be cool in my eyes

Hey¬!

Well thanks for all the comments, except for the ones saying I am seeking attention which I am not....Its just some lads round here take the mickey....so yeah..:S......So yeah, thanks for all the replies and I think I will keep riding.

And by the way, the dude that said women belong in kitchen, sexist numskull

:S

anyway,thanks peeps!!¬!

cya xxx

:P