What Are You Listening To?

threesixty

Why had i never heard of this guy before?

This is what this threads all about, thanks! (Y)

I'm sure you liked one of my old mixes that had a couple of his tracks in... perhaps you skipped the tracklist.

Yeah, Tiesto is kind of the most commercial producer for trance, hence it's quite radio friendly. Markus is getting very well known but sticking to his roots, which is nice, most DJ's just sell-out when they sniff money.

I <3 Tiesto. I much prefer his live sets to anythingelse though, the Kaleidoscope albums great and all but It's not in the same league as his older stuff.

It's only been the last month or so that i've started listening to music 24/7. I can't think of any period of time over an hour where i havn't had something playing in the last month or so :P

I <3 Tiesto. I much prefer his live sets to anythingelse though, the Kaleidoscope albums great and all but It's not in the same league as his older stuff.

It's only been the last month or so that i've started listening to music 24/7. I can't think of any period of time over an hour where i havn't had something playing in the last month or so :P

Yeah his older stuff is great.

Bleckentrommel is awesome, search for that on YouTube, real simple filtered drums and stuff, fairly minimal compared to modern trance but still great.

It's only been the last month or so that i've started listening to music 24/7. I can't think of any period of time over an hour where i haven't had something playing in the last month or so :P

I didn't like Kaleidoscope. every other song seemed as though it was aimed at radio with the vocals and everything. My favourite Tiesto album by far has to be Elements of Life. That and the remix album include some amazing tracks.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

Well I have my wireless headphones on listening to some blessthefall when it went fuzzy so I started tuning my headphones and guess what, now im listening to someone maybe next door who has wireless heaphones as well and on the same frequency cos I'm picking up their signal, sounds like a film with some epic music in the background and some man saying "i've got this job, a big job.'

WTF get off my frequency fanny!

I didn't like Kaleidoscope. every other song seemed as though it was aimed at radio with the vocals and everything. My favourite Tiesto album by far has to be Elements of Life. That and the remix album include some amazing tracks.

Completely agree with you there, Elements of life has always been one of my favourite albums of all time and always will be.One of the first albums of that genre i ever listened to!

Need to see him live, march is looking promising :)

Youtube Video -> Original Video
Edited by Adam-Griffin

No idea - never heard that one before. May well be what it says on the tin.

As a sidenote, I am now convinced that Tiesto looks like Gok Wan.

AC/DC higway to hell. Im on an old school mission tonight. Was listenin to metalica, iron maiden, thin lizzy and zz top! Got some black sabbeth to come too!

I like those days. But you need some Guns n' Roses and aerosmith in there as well!