Anyone Do The Lottery/scratch Cards Etc?

David

i have won more from picking old ones up and checking them, than buying them.

Pretty trampy, but its the same amount of fun!!!! and people are spaztics and throw winners away!! i must have won 5 or 6 times from ones i found lmao!!!

don't buy, scavange!

I bought one like two years ago on my 16th, guess it's just a thing to be done.

I find it stupid when you go into co-op or where ever and people buy like 20quids worth of scratch cards what a waste that is! Of course unless you get lucky

Alexxxx

I won £34 on scratch cards yesterday! Woop.

When i was in New Zealand we used to buy about 50 scratchcards a day (there were 4 of us so it wasn't expensove) and just sit in the jacuzzi scratching them an drinking beer. Most days we'd make around $5-$10 profit.

Great way to spend 4 days stuck in a boring village.

(Y)

i have won more from picking old ones up and checking them, than buying them.

Pretty trampy, but its the same amount of fun!!!! and people are spaztics and throw winners away!! i must have won 5 or 6 times from ones i found lmao!!!

don't buy, scavange!

Love your style!

Best thing to do is get one of those things u get in shops to mark off your lotto numbers and take it home.

Mark off 6 numbers. If your numbers don't come out you've won a pound. If they do, you've lost 15 million.

(Y)

Its crazy the amount people DO spend on scratch and lottery.

I work on the lottery counter at work...and come friday..when the euro millions is on...1 in 2 customers will buy a ticket.

You get the sort that will come in with the same numbers every week, with about £30 worth of tickets.

The they will be like, and give me 5 of them £2 scratch cards.

Crazyness.

Only time ill buy a ticket is on like tripple rollover on euro millions

Since i turned 16 in october ive played about 6 times and the most numbers Ive gotten is 2 on a card. Im just pleased the last time i played one in morrisons the ladie who had a badge saying its her job to ask for id didnt ask me. yay me

Think my grandpa won about 500 a few yeard back and like all old people has a storie in which he asked my grandma to put his numbers on and it was rainy so she didnt go, then that night he gets all but one numeber which payed out a few thousand pounds which in those days (60's or 70's) would have bought him a large house in our area.Any way now he only gets a luky dip as he recons he'd die if the same thing happend again. it makes me laugh

regularly on a friday night if im going out clubbin, have a £15 punt on euro millions, my mate does the same and we split the winning.

seems excessive, but never won less than £14.20 doin it, so £7.50 is 3 pints, hell thats not gunna change our night, but before now, won £50 or £80 a piece. which means saturday night is basically free. and theres always the chance that one day, well win something massive.

so basically we lose, it doesnt affect our night out in a negative way, as even the full £15 quid each is no big loss,difference between gettin a taxi an a bus, or buyin a couple of drinks for birds. but even a small win like £50 each is quite a big bonus for saturday night, pays for a curry, taxi, entry to a club an about 8-9 pints,which is already a half decent night.

then winning £1000 or above, would obiviously just be mint, and statistically on 20 tickets a week, shouldnt be to long.

2nd scratchcard I ever bought - 1000 pounds winner ! This was like 6 years ago when I lived in the U.K . The newsagent was all like <_< " yeah , right " , 'till he ran the serial number through the authentification thing . Got me a nice big check in the post , then blew it all on Hi-Fi which got stolen within 2 months of purchase >_< .

Since that win , I reckon I've pretty much used up all my luck , no point buying any more .