New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

We are building the prototype now just to snag the rear brake system. If we can get a picture up we will probably next week. Its white although the final production one won't be.

I just noticed a certain party currently dossing around Fort William doesn't know how to spell "friendly" on our banner. My apologies and he gets his arse kicked next week.

Damn you and your small wheeled temptation!

It looks brilliant, and for the price. WOW!

Can't wait to see the dual disc one :P

Any new stocks heading our way? Or just the limey?

One more thing, when will the pro series stuff be availible to the public?

Cheers guys,

Matt (Y)

Weight is without bash. Can't see the point of weighing with bash as some people don't use them and there are variations between bash plate weights, usually about 200 grams or less. Makes life more difficult when making direct comparisons of frame weights. I suspect that weights are quoted that way because some frames are supplied with bash fitted so its easier to weigh it that way rather than take it off. Pro series 20" frames are ordered, should be here in August.

Two 26" in the pipeline.

onzaboymark i have to agree, a bike that looks much more like a £400.00+ but also has a frame that would retail (like a pro) at £180.00 value for money, i think keeping the prices low especially with the raw materials problem that is going on in the world is nothing much more than positive for onza.

B)(Y):) Good JOB Mike, Joe, Chris and Co.

Wayne.

This is a mock up of the 2009 Onza Pro. Hopefully will be retailing around £419,

Spec:

All new Pro frame, U6 tubing. Disc mount and Inverse Chain tugs. Plus 19" Mag mounts. 1.6KG (Y)

Tensile Freewheel.

Cold forged Alloy T-Pro Crankset

Onza Duel Pull mechanical disc brakes.

The photo does have some errors due to some of the spec not being in stock, I.E Matching Rotas and headset. Etc

Oh, and colour should be more like the Limey 1 when it comes out.....Not White.

ETA: August

post-13495-1213373703_thumb.jpg

post-13495-1213373718_thumb.jpg

post-13495-1213373727_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joe@Onza

The weight of the frame is fantastic, and having both maggy and disk mounts is perfect. But I don't really like the look of the frame, just looks like a t-pro painted white with bad stickers. A bit boring and beginnery (if that's even a word?). Could of at least given it the cool headtube cut out.

• 3 weeks later...

You have done a bloody good job on that frame. I'm impressed. Especially the weight?!

But please please do some new graphics, or let me design some for you. Obviously keep the traditional Onza logo but a few subtle font changes etc wouldn't go a miss.