Bikes

Bessell

They look nice Adam. How are you finding the control now? More fun than the MBK?

On your stock, are you running a 18t front cog, or is it 16t? I have 18:15 on my Pitbull and I ground down a mech hanger so my Rohloff would be tucked up but when it is, the jockey wheel hits the rear sprocket. If you are running a big sprocket, how have you got it tucked up without interference?

I was thinking I might be able to take a *little* bit off the hanger and hopefully get the tensioner a little more out the way without any problems.

They look nice Adam. How are you finding the control now? More fun than the MBK?

On your stock, are you running a 18t front cog, or is it 16t? I have 18:15 on my Pitbull and I ground down a mech hanger so my Rohloff would be tucked up but when it is, the jockey wheel hits the rear sprocket. If you are running a big sprocket, how have you got it tucked up without interference?

I was thinking I might be able to take a *little* bit off the hanger and hopefully get the tensioner a little more out the way without any problems.

Its a 16t i think. when u put it right up it jumps abit but its fine where it is now!

• 1 month later...

sorry to bring up such an old thread.

what do you think of the 130x15 stem on it adam?

im running a 110x10 hope on mine, and im tempted to get something a fractioin longer and higher. yours felt nice for the 30secs i bounced around on it.

just wondering what effect the high stem has on sidehops and taps and such like?