Whats Happened To You?

Christophe'

Thought i'd start this topic off as a way of explaining what happened to me on New years day!

Riding home from the centre of Salisbury on New years day. Merrily freewheeling at around 8mph.

A tramps/winos dog suddenly jumped up, barked and ran towards me. I naturaly thought it was going

for me and swerved out of the way. The only problem was it was going for another dog wich was

being walked on a lead by its owners. The loose terrier then tried to run around the front of my wheel.

It hadnt judged my speed and had the red mist for the other dog. It tried to run through my front wheel.

This ended up in a hideous entanglement and nasty snapping noises :sick: .

The dog was so messed up in my wheel, it couldnt get out. Someone had to pull it out. The dog convulsing

all the time this is happening.

Luckily I had only broken the dogs leg, ( it could have been worse if i hadnt of braked/dismounted).The winos

were unusuly calm about the whole thing. After a bit of shock I left the scene having agreed that I was riding

on the sidewalk and the dog wasnt on a lead.

Still got some dog hairs in my spoke junctions :S Wheel is still straight and in one peice.

So, what other weird/wonderful stories have YOU got to add?

(remember whilst riding)

Chris :P

Like your little tale about the mut lol. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened to me other than meeting this crazy kid on 99 quid universal bmx tring to do things that i was, sounds fair enough but this lad was rolling of 6 to 7 foot drops with no brakes no idea and no brain but he was landing them what a nutter!.

Any way i think this is funny my mate went to ride a competition had spent the previous week getting his bike ready, got all his kit and lunch etc, got to the comp opened up his van and he had only forgot his bike!!! what a Tool!

Like your little tale about the mut lol. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened to me other than meeting this crazy kid on 99 quid universal bmx tring to do things that i was, sounds fair enough but this lad was rolling of 6 to 7 foot drops with no brakes no idea and no brain but he was landing them what a nutter!.

Any way i think this is funny my mate went to ride a competition had spent the previous week getting his bike ready, got all his kit and lunch etc, got to the comp opened up his van and he had only forgot his bike!!! what a Tool!

Ive done that.

was a ride on and a mates mum picked me up..got to the place..and i had forgot my front wheel hahahah

I'd been out riding with my old BMX mates and we were sitting by a verge having a drink, my back wheel hanging slightly over the path. Next thing i know i suddenly go flying, "WTF!?" i thought, as i turned round there was some real pissed old paddy guy rambling on about bikes on the path being in the way. Anyway we followed him home for a laugh, he was weaving all over the place, finally got home and his wife went MENTAL at him!

riding with tom in waterlooville, doing some gap in a car park. this woman walks round the corner and starts shouting at herself saying, "i can't deal with this pressure, i can see myself going home and slashing my wrists" naturally me and tom were totally shocked about what we had heard. It actually really scared me.

Ive stopped to go in tesco's and get a drink/donuts. Stood out side eating them and it starts to rain, so me and Alex move under shelter and this guy selling the big issue starts having a go at me. Ending up in him getting in my face, saying that im getting aggressive, he stood in bigger shits then me(im about 6ft 4"). After informing him, that he should open his mouth when speaking, aggressive sounded like arrested, as i cant under stand retard. I asked him how much job satisfication he got out of his job......

Ohh and apprently im not aloud to stand on the edge of the path..... but he is.

I get yellow cards from community police. Witness chavs fighting. Also witnessed a man trapped in his window as well (guillotine style) was quite funny. Ermm little bit of road rage between drivers. thats bout it really

Went Mansfield riding one day, Got the train there and got of and didn't check the train times for the way back, I missed the last train by something like 10 minutes here I am stuck in Mansfield, I was with Nick Willson though and his dad gave me a lift back to his house, he lives in Notts. I live in Leicester so still had to get the train from Notts to leicester, well anyway his dad gave me a lift back to Nickys, I was starving like f**k and Nickys Mum even cooked me and Nicky a Dinner ! Class ! ... His dad then gave me a lift to Notts station, I went checked the train times and there were no trains going back to Leicester :(, I thought I was f**ked then.

But his Dad gave me a lift all the way to my house, witch was good else i'd been in shit street as my dads the one who drives and he was working away in London.

Cheers Nickys Dad :)

When me and my friends were in southend one day were riding by the police station. Well anyway this guys are there and there like cleaning up the floor and they got hi-vis jackets on. So as you do we took no notice and carried on. Well about 5 mins later we hear a load of noise so turned around and all these supposedly workman are shouting "undercover cops" and they all had guns and their all like jumping this 1 guy. After we asked what was going on and they had a tip off that some guy was trying to rob one the buildings outside and he had gun so. Moral of the story-If your gonna rob a bank don't do it outside a police station LMAO. :blink:

Edited by mattyboy2384

the totally pilled up kid in worcester a couple of years back, who ran into tesco express, slipped on his arse, then came out tellin us how hed pissed on his hand and stuff. cos he was wired, to which tim stedman said "no,your not, thats the problem". i almost pissed myself at the time, was just so quick. think on the same ride we witnessed fat people getting naked in the fountains at the water front.and promptly getting arrested, and a party boat full of fit women on a hen night.

Ticy will remember this one:

Riding in poole, and his guy in his Supra was sat in traffic. The other cars moved about a foot, so he redlines it, and tries to wheelspin away to move an inch forward. Tic yells out "HAHA WHAT A D**K" and then all of a sudden he gets out and starts running towards us shouting. After he decided that there were about 6 of us, and he was more concerned with his £100 airstyle, he gets back in his car, redlines it again, and does a wheelspin, reversing back down the one way road the wrong way, onto the busyest roundabout ever nearly hitting like 5 cars, and tries to wheelspin agin, failing completely. Was totally random

riding with tom in waterlooville, doing some gap in a car park. this woman walks round the corner and starts shouting at herself saying, "i can't deal with this pressure, i can see myself going home and slashing my wrists" naturally me and tom were totally shocked about what we had heard. It actually really scared me.

haha she was really messed up! we didn't have a clue what to do in that situation so stayed silent as she passed and then carried on riding!

• Tim getting punched in Morley by a random nutter!

• Having an argument in Morley with some old couple who objected to us sitting down (with bikes) in a public area, Kenny gets called a pervert and Tim gets punched (by the couple's son)

• Kenny getting told off by a cop for waving his cock at James, in Bristol station car park.

• Riding in Leeds and see a prostitute leaning into a car, ride past and its two old woman inside!

• Chris Walker almost getting hit round the head by a post by a drunken scally in Shipley and Waynio then starting on him – ‘have your shoe back you c**t’

Riding in poole, and his guy in his Supra was sat in traffic. The other cars moved about a foot, so he redlines it, and tries to wheelspin away to move an inch forward. Tic yells out "HAHA WHAT A D**K" and then all of a sudden he gets out and starts running towards us shouting. After he decided that there were about 6 of us, and he was more concerned with his £100 airstyle, he gets back in his car, redlines it again, and does a wheelspin, reversing back down the one way road the wrong way, onto the busyest roundabout ever nearly hitting like 5 cars, and tries to wheelspin agin, failing completely. Was totally random

haha, i remember that. it was sooo funny when he came running with his keys in his fist, and the reversing, haha.

once, we (like 5 of us) went to meet our mate at the local riding spot, to find he had got started on by 2 chavs, he got hit with a cosh... then he started to shout he was the hardest in carlisle n stuff, once he seen us lot, he shit himself, and ran off :mellow:

Another time, there was 7 of us riding, and one of us split our rear maggy hose... then someone else did... then someone else :Slol at the end of the day, 5 of us had split our hoses :S i wasnt one of them :D

I nearly got mugged by a woman pensioner in Southend high street. Then police came around the corner and warned us that the woman that threatened me was dangerous, then the police start asking why we haven't got seats on our bikes, then they ask us to do some tricks so we hop about on the path then they say why don't you jump up that wall, so we did, which is unusual because they usually bollock us for that lol

haha, i remember that. it was sooo funny when he came running with his keys in his fist, and the reversing, haha.
HAHA Yeah, I thought that nutter was gonna kill one of us, they shouldnt allow wankers like that on the road!

Another car incident while riding years ago; Sainsbury's multi-story car park in Salisbury, its raining so we are messing about under cover. While riding we were having a laugh about all the rude boys in their 'done up' cars. This Scooby enters the car park and decides to show off by racing down the length of carpark, he somehow managed to loose the back end and nearly crashed into one of the supporting pillars of the car park. He swiftly left the car park :lol: