Dj Ride May 13th. Sunday...

stuntsbyjon

For all those disuaded by the weather, you all need to think less Travis and more Bon Jovi, and keep the faith!

Was awesome to meet new people and much respect to nick mannings and the other guy who landed the 180... Nicky G and Sam wheeler pulling off some awesome stuff on the bridge, Great ride.

Brendan (echo hifi, Onza hoodie)

Oh yeeeaah..... :P

I was the one with the yellow lid and black Iolo.

You were pulling some smooth shit at spice island dude, well impressed (Y)

Was an awesome day, I had an excellent time seeing some old faces like Andy P and Jon Chubb, who big props go out to for organising the ride, was spot on. Also really glad with some of the stuff I managed today, and everyone else (apart from kennard :P) was riding on top form; hope Jonny gets a good vid out (props to Jonny Jones for showing up with a busted ankle).

Rich Pearson (Leeson Clear 660 Thumper, Black jeans, engine oil t-shirt, grubby facial hair)

Might get my pictures up some time this year. :D

Not even checked them yet. :turned:

Me, i had white BT raven 7.0, hardly rode it. Also had the multi coloured car. Sure more will remember me for that then the bike and my riding. :P

Glad I came down in the end! Got some decent video clips, most of which were taken when we sessioned the bridge area. Ive captured it all and I'll try and get an edit together tomorrow! Was so awesome just being out in the fresh air on a bike, been indoors loafing for 3 weeks haha! Looking forward to the ride in Abingdon! Cheers to Jon for organising it and we should all look out for the article in an MBUK issue soon. RIP DJ :deej:

Oh also, there were a few other people filming too, hopefully they'll wack the footage up as well, im sure they got stuff from earlier in the day, look forward to seeing them!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Really enjoyed it this weekend. Great to see some new faces and just take tips on technique (thanks to david 'monkeyseemonkeydo')

Obviously the weather being crap at first, which for me personally didn't help at all for commiting to anything but some of the riding going down was really good. That's the way it goes though and I don't think I rode too terribly so I'm pretty happy.

We'll get the video sorted asap! :turned:

p.s I was the guy on the black monty with black camo coat.

I went just to see faces more than anything. Made me realise that I need to get out on my bike a bit more often! Everyone has progessed so much since last year whereas I've just got worse!!! haha!

Great to see everyone though!

Andy P

RIP DJ

Top ride yesterday, although i didn't get to do anything as a result of not going single speed and having gay crunchy gears that change when they want. Was really good to see so many people out in the wet! Bit pissed off that the sun came out just as i had to leave though when we were outside that pub on the front!

(Y) (Y) (Y)

matt

(guy not doing much on Zoot)

morning fellow citizens.

Absolutely awesome ride yesterday, really good turnout and bloody awesome weather (after a while) and some great moves going down. im happy i hadnt lost all of my "skill" and by the end of the day i was in pain but happy with my riding, guess selling the bike is out of the window now. big thanks to jon for letting me crash round his and organising a top drawer ride.

Same time next year boys??

Ben

lol its fine, more reason for you to get a trials bike again.

Damn this swelling! >_<

it didnt look that bad yesterday, i just thought you'd taken the skin off a bit.

Under the bridge... 'CAR!!'...'CAR!!'.....................'CAR!!'.........'CAR!!' lol

(Y)

Under the bridge... 'CAR!!'...'CAR!!'.....................'CAR!!'.........'CAR!!' lol

That was me...

...then I'd shout at them telling them to get a decent car :shifty:

The bike has a few more battle scars, but nothing too serious :)

Edited by Hendrixmaster

Yeh it was fine yesterday, but I can't move it today it's gone abit swollen.

Anyway, I want to see some pics today!!!

Bit like my ankle, proper hurts today haha, but as a course-mate of mine said at Uni "You must struggle for your Art Jonny" - or something along those lines, top lad he is haha! Hope you're hand gets better!

JJ.

Was a good ride people!

good to meet some of the loacalish people, would be good to ride again with you all.

got a huge graze on my ase from bailing down that cobbled flat bank next to the bridge!

joe (sandy couloured leeson)