Big Brother

ausythegod

I think Jade is just an ignorant retard and the two of them didn't get on. It's just that she wasn't intelligent enough to argue without resorting to name calling.

The thing is though, she does represent a huge chunk of England. It's all very well Gordon Brown going to India and apologising, but the truth of the matter is there are a hell of a lot of people like her in this country - Ignorant, stupid and a bit racist if the opportunity arises.

yep, jade just can't articulate her thought's correctly.

Shilpa is hot as f**k, I know who I wanted to stay.

I liked when shilpa said 'this is your claim to fame, so true.'

Shilpa isnt famous in this country for anything. OH wait she is now, through exactly the same reason Jade is in this country........

just something to mix it up a little.

Is it just me that thought "shilpa popodom" was the best thing to come out of jades mouth ever? I thought that was well funny? Anyone who gets offended over that is a retard

It's funny in that it's a really, really stupid thing for her to say. For someone like her that's been in the public eye for years, you'd have thought she might be used to thinking before she spoke, but no. I really hope this ruins her :turned:

I am pretty sick of hearing about it but Jades boyfriend is just as bad he didnt know what an embryo was let alone say it :closedeyes:

But deffo hands down to Shilpa when she said "your claim to fame is this." (Y):lol:

I personally think it will be the end of Big Brother this year :ermm:

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Shilpa isnt famous in this country for anything. OH wait she is now, through exactly the same reason Jade is in this country........

just something to mix it up a little.

Shilpa is hardly famous from being a loud mouthed, fat, stupid, ugly slag is she?

That's the differance I see. Shilpa is an educated woman and has attained her fame through 'legitimate' means, while Jade has done it through Tabliod newspaper's and reality TV Shows. Jade's not really famous, she's just allways in the papers for being a bint.

Shilpa is famous for being an actress, wether it's in this country or not is a non-issue.

Edit: Doesn't matter what anyone says, I want to buck her so the sun shines out of shilpa's arse.

End of.

Edited by jake1516

Racism was in there but might not be from Jade when one said "F*** off back to home" and "Can't speak english" etc. Jade is a sh*t C*nt anyways.

Yeah...DANIELLE is the Racist..and Jades the bully..

Also, i hate Jades boyfriend. Silly rat.

i haven't watched any of it so i don't know the story,

however i do steal tabloid newspapers at work and in one of them i saw a few pictures of Indian mobs, in India, protesting against jade....

something about they were outraged at what jade has said or whatever.

basically WTF have they got to do with it? i find that completely retarded. Trying not to sound racist here, but i bet almost all of the angry mob can't even speak english anyway, so why the hell are they offended by what someone else said, thousands of miles away, on a UK tv show?

The fact of the matter is the majority of black people who aren't native to the UK over react to everything to get attention, especially ones of a Islamic background. Nowadays anything AT ALL said in a hostile manner to a black person is racism....it's just become an excuse. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Racism is only still about because black people want it around.

Real racism is burning down a black family's house because you don't want them living in your white community, it isn't name calling. Name calling never hurt anyone, so why can't they stop pretending to be all sensitive and to put it bluntly, shut the f**k up because no one cares.

p.s Big Brother is actually the worst thing to ever come out of human civilization. I have more respect for serial murderers than i have for the boss of that show.

i haven't watched any of it so i don't know the story,

however i do steal tabloid newspapers at work and in one of them i saw a few pictures of Indian mobs, in India, protesting against jade....

something about they were outraged at what jade has said or whatever.

basically WTF have they got to do with it? i find that completely retarded. Trying not to sound racist here, but i bet almost all of the angry mob can't even speak english anyway, so why the hell are they offended by what someone else said, thousands of miles away, on a UK tv show?

The fact of the matter is the majority of black people who aren't native to the UK over react to everything to get attention, especially ones of a Islamic background. Nowadays anything AT ALL said in a hostile manner to a black person is racism....it's just become an excuse. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Racism is only still about because black people want it around.

Real racism is burning down a black family's house because you don't want them living in your white community, it isn't name calling. Name calling never hurt anyone, so why can't they stop pretending to be all sensitive and to put it bluntly, shut the f**k up because no one cares.

p.s Big Brother is actually the worst thing to ever come out of human civilization. I have more respect for serial murderers than i have for the boss of that show.

Mate, that one sweeping statement just discredited everything you said.

The thing is, it's the UK in general who complained, the people watching TV. Shilpa didn't, I don't know if ofcom asked people their ethnic origin when they called to complain but from my experiance it tend's to be pedantic arsehole PC white's who are the first to complain. (happy holidays instead of happy xmas when there are a handful of asian's working in a building with 1500 people?? who made the rules? mr White boss)

Edited by jake1516