Mod + Stock = Mock (its The Future)

D4T

is this where people begin the impossible task of judging a bike that doesn't fit into the usual categories, when they haven't picked it up or ridden it??? :-

Seems that way, its human nature my friend. This is exactly why small communities are isolated and racism exists, we like to point and laugh at things that are different, why do you think people mock retards? don't spoil our fun :)

are mate!!! im gonna give it a try, all you have to do is put 26" forks and front wheel in a 20" frame, its not exactly like its an invention. one of the koxx guys probs put the wrong forks in his 20" and thought hang on, this could be funny. its basically just a monsterboy with 26" forks and front wheel. im gonna do it to my GU, ill try and get pics...lol

are mate!!! im gonna give it a try, all you have to do is put 26" forks and front wheel in a 20" frame

I think the geometry of the Demonboy is designed to "suit" this setup. The bb is rather high and the wheelbase seems long, so do the chainstays. If you put a large wheel into a mod, the position would be all wrong.

I would have thought it would have been a bit like ridding a mod, but with the benefit of better taps?

He's got a point! However it'll never take off, us guys get pretty pissed off when someone says "you've lost your seat mate" let alone having them tell us our wheels are different sizes. That and you'd look like a complete bell riding one.