What Happen To Kurt Brain?

Rusevelt

The last time i heard about kurt brain, was when ashton busted his back attempting a trick that has nothing to do with trials, the backflip. and then i remember that funny story of kurt busting his hand when he was casually riding his bike with a beer can in one hand, he lost control and landed heavily on it because the idiot tried to save his beer from spilling onto the pavement (according to mbuk magazine). Kurt Brain was the first signing to ashton bikes. did kurt quit riding? And where is E and M.Tongue these days?

The last time i heard about kurt brain, was when ashton busted his back attempting a trick that has nothing to do with trials, the backflip. and then i remember that funny story of kurt busting his hand when he was casually riding his bike with a beer can in one hand, he lost control and landed heavily on it because the idiot tried to save his beer from spilling onto the pavement (according to mbuk magazine). Kurt Brain was the first signing to ashton bikes. did kurt quit riding? And where is E and M.Tongue these days?

M T is back at Pashley being a dickhead i belive still

E T is with Leeson a lot i heared and saw. Martin wouldn't coment on ET & Ashton

Last i heard of Kurt was on an Echo ES3 doing some shoot, sold it here and thats it. Mind X-strret died yet again so i don;t blame him for hiding

Yeah well, its a shame about brain not riding. because for such a young promising rider, he could rip it up on urban, as well as his favored natural trials. loved his old Echo rig in mbuk. as for Matt.T on Pashley, i thought pashley were no longer producing trials bikes.

Yeah well, its a shame about brain not riding. because for such a young promising rider, he could rip it up on urban, as well as his favored natural trials. loved his old Echo rig in mbuk. as for Matt.T on Pashley, i thought pashley were no longer producing trials bikes.

Yeah true.

Pashley have just brought out the 26ghz frame and got tim stedman riding for em...

and now you got that out, please stop talking out of your arse crack! the 26ghz frame, quite new still in production i think, tim steadmans new long wheelbase proto frame, who made that? oh my freaking god, its a pashley!!!

Edited by Ben Cox

M T is back at Pashley being a dickhead i belive still

E T is with Leeson a lot i heared and saw. Martin wouldn't coment on ET & Ashton

Last i heard of Kurt was on an Echo ES3 doing some shoot, sold it here and thats it. Mind X-strret died yet again so i don;t blame him for hiding

Bloody hell pete

If you dont know the answer to a question. DONT ANSWER IT

Yeah

Its just that, he's done what he usually does and says a load of rubbish/ old news.

From what i know kurt doesnt ride trials anymore.

Eddies a bmx dude, but getting back into trials i heard.

And Matt, he seems to have a diff job everytime i talk to him, or i just forgot what he said the last time lol, so i cant really say what he's doing.Pretty sure he's still helping out with leeson amongst other things.

:)

f**k off scott, at least he is dignifying the question with an answer, which has been yet to proved otherwise. just layoff him ffs, has he ever done shit to you, no.

Ash dont tell me to F**k off.

How would you know if he's ever done shit to me anyway??

He's said a load of crap before, and he's just gone and called a good friend of mine a dickhead without justification

He was writing like he knew THE facts, as always he thinks what he says is 100% right, end of, even though most people know what he's writen is crap.

wooooooo, i said it, pete bashing days are over ahhh. Said,done and dusted.:)

Ash, your a cool guy at hampshire comps, dont act all different and twatish on here ok

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Would be nice to see kurt riding again, his ridng was so powerfull, could of easily become an elite rider by now,

same as eddie, great style, like to see him in action again :)

Scott

Martin wouldn't coment on ET & Ashton

Are you on about Ashton yeah Pete?

Eddie left as he was focusing more on the BMX side of his riding, with the occasional sighting of him on a trials bike (Such as the Porthcawl event Hawyes ran a few years back), however him and Martyn still get on as far as I am aware, and Ed was on the 24" last time I heard him riding trials

True.

Eddie on a bmx is heeeaven.

He really should stay on one.

I haven't even met you ash and already know that your a real a**ehole.

Why bother posting just to start an argument ?

Ed on a BMX is extremely nice to watch, but it doesn't mean he shouldn't ride trials, 'cause he was bloody tidy on that front too!

Oh, and leave Kennard alone, he's alright really

Ash dont tell me to F**k off.

How would you know if he's ever done shit to me anyway??

He's said a load of crap before, and he's just gone and called a good friend of mine a dickhead without justification

He was writing like he knew THE facts, as always he thinks what he says is 100% right, end of, even though most people know what he's writen is crap.

Yah i'll back this chap up, from post's and thread's before this "Wright Pads" chap has spoken plain rubbish before - which is why he was demoted to pre-members although he's on here every day and put well over 300 posts...

Remember guys, we're all trials riders and we're all on the same team - lets keep it way....

thanks (Y)

Edited by Ghetto Rider

Yah i'll back this chap up, from post's and thread's before this "Wright Pads" chap has spoken plain rubbish before - which is why he was demoted to pre-members although he's on here every day and put well over 300 posts...

Remember guys, we're all trials riders and we're all on the same team - lets keep it way....

thanks (Y)

its actually not the whole reason why he was degraded...

ok scott, ill let you off, but i want this pete bashing to stop

So why is it then i was cahtting to Clive last night he was talking about Edd......and the BMX stuff with Clive/Leeson?

Matt is back and forth and has gone back to Pash after Leeson. He sold off loads of stuff from the factory, last i heard he was dicking about there

I know these guy rathwer well, rode with them loads when i use to live in Bristol

Plus you don;t even know me so you only coment on what you think

So why is it then i was cahtting to Clive last night he was talking about Edd......and the BMX stuff with Clive/Leeson?

Matt is back and forth and has gone back to Pash after Leeson. He sold off loads of stuff from the factory, last i heard he was dicking about there

I know these guy rathwer well, rode with them loads when i use to live in Bristol

Plus you don;t even know me so you only coment on what you think

Hope that wasn't aimed at me, I was simply filling in the gaps

ET rides/rode Leeson BMXs, at least for a while if not at present

I'm unaware of what Matt is up to, although I remember that he was still riding a Pashley a little while back. Whether that means anything though is a completely different story

thanks (Y)

How do you know why he got demoted you wernt signed up then. (I wasnt either)

IMO, Pete is a nice guy i have never meet him but he seems helpfull. I have never had any promblems with him fair enough if other people have just leave it out. Descuse it on msn or in person with him.

PS. I'm not trying to fall out with anyone by posting this and I respect everyones oppnion on this forum.

Matt Rushton

Eddie rides a leeson bmx. As he wanted a bmx frame made for himseft with his own detail within it.

He's still on the same bmx frame since he first had it made, only had it broke once.

Watch out for eddie in the next trialnoir dvd, i blieve u'll see him riding.

Mat i believe is still doing grathics and designs for a company he works for.

Kurt brain still doing wat he loves, moto and abit of bmx i believe.