Valentines Day Thread

Hendrix

Bit cheesy........

Some girls go for that I guess though.

For god sake ROBERT, stop going on about cheese!

Valentines day is about LOVE! Roses are the ultimate flower of romance and passion, so how the hell is it cheesey!

Frankly half the stuff we do for valentines day or to show a girl u like, love, care aobut them, we feel slightly embaraced about doing it!

But good on you if u go all out and do it!

Rant over!

Steve

can't believe nobody's going to have a good old wank followed by a pork sausage and some beans.

I'll be doing nothing, haven't got a gf although that might change in a day or two, hope it doesn't. I'm happy with my bank statement as it is.

Valentine's day isn't really my cup of tea...

Bloody Valentines day...

Flowers are sooooooooooooooooo damn expensive this time of year.

I don't know what I'm gunna do yet. A card and some sort of plant arrangement is definitely in the works but I don't know what else to do.

take her to Mcdonalds, thats cheap :shifty: ......and erm really romantic place to be! ^_^

or why not Burger King?

take her to Mcdonalds, thats cheap :shifty: ......and erm really romantic place to be! ^_^

or why not Burger King?

Funnily enough I took her with me to Burger King and treated her to her first ever Burger King... burger. She was most impressed.

Don't think it'll wash for a Valentines meal though.

can't believe nobody's going to have a good old wank followed by a pork sausage and some beans.

I'll be doing nothing, haven't got a gf although that might change in a day or two, hope it doesn't. I'm happy with my bank statement as it is.

Valentine's day isn't really my cup of tea...

Awe i'm well jealous!! Might have to do that as well

Roses ON Valentines day are £5 EACH!

so, I shall be stealing my neighbours :unsure:

yea tis crazy, compared to on a friday night in the summer after clubbin, randomers walkin round sellin em for £1. buy like 20 and give em to people for sh*ts an giggles. whereas now its just expense, and not as humourous.

or why not Burger King?

suss, if you were 5 years older I'd be propositioning you right now :D

as it is I'll no doubt be buying the better half something either expensive and chocolatey, expensive and shiny or expensive and silky. I'd forgotten about valentines day and after the disaster that was our 7th anniversary I'd better pull something out of the bag.