26twenty.com / Time-for-play.mov

26twenty

New video from us lot at 26twenty ( time for play ). This has been made for a while, I was going to release it with the new site that I'm working on but that is taking to long and Ben's already got two more videos in production - keep an eye open for them they are looking good so far.

Thanks to Danny and trials forum for hosting this + all of our other videos.

Take a look and see what you think comment's welcomed.

Thanks

James

here

jim ur videos are always amazing and this was no exception!! really innovative angles and edits, so much effort goes into the production of the vids its amazing u have time to ride!

how does the monty ride, ive been contemplating a change??

however, just one thing how much did you have to pay woody to get a cameo appearance and further to that did he actually bunny hop up that wall or was i imagining that, ive never seen him get up anything with a bunny hop?? he has become somewhat elusive recently

top vid jim, lets get a sheffield ride goin!!!

Edited by matthewholdsworth

When is someone gonna sponser ben ryan....

The boys got raw talent..and his own unique style...something you dont find around much these days.

agreed.. He needs a helmet though. I tend to have no respect for people without one.

more of the same ey, and that's really not a bad thing.

always know these videos are gonna be sweet, so we don't really need to say anything, but i will anyway...

the stuff in them always makes me wanna ride right now, its tricky and tech in parts but it's within everyone limits, so it just comes across as being out there on you bike, having fun and simply trying new stuff, instead of finding a new wall with that extra inch to sidehop.

just get on and rag it about.

loves.

YES! YES! YES! Anymore and I might start sounding like Edith Bowman on radio1 haha! Awesome video lads! Originality at its finest! :D

Bloody codec :angry:

Wont work properly...

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download

Sounds like u need the latest player dude, or get VLC - http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

JJ.

Edited by trialmedia

That was great! Loads of different good stuff in there (like everyone basically just said), and for once, I was loving the mod!

EDIT: Wow, I just watched the rest of the videos on that site, they're all so good! How come I've never seen them before?! I remember 26twenty a few years ago when I was just getting into trials and finding vids and they were kinda cool then, but for ages until now I somehow never came across all these...

There's great riding and just general atmosphere in all of them, and The Years is the best video I've ever seen for giving an impression of what riding trials is actually like. I'm a fan!

Edited by Tommy d

Thanks guys,

The helmet issue seems to crop up time and again, I always think that it someone doesn't want to wear one it's up to them. But you'll all be glad to hear that Ben's know rocking a Protec.

Tommy - I'm surprised you've just come across our vids, but its good to hear that your stoked on them.

Thanks chap's, like I said before, Ben's already working on a couple of videos, both look good so far. Keep an eye out!!!