The Sidehop Thread

python_man

its a habbitt writing that, to much computer

:lol:

If only you could know how long I'm on here for.

Hang on.... What.... Wait a second... I'm still able to type properly.... What the f**k?! I BROKE THE RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES!!!!!

i remember a mate of mine doing it at leeds when we went to the christmas ride, he couldnt hit 44 :S lmao sorry just struck me lol....looking good though man :)

aha aye its 43 at 1 end 44 at the other, good stuff.

Matx

i sidehoped that bad bouy 4 years ago now

whooooooooooa long time ago.

Right watch this

http://www.vimeo.com/1457151

no stupid f**king tucks. learn to sidehop like that and ill respect you all.

Nice one. :lol:

The thing being, they practice technique, these lot practice ass showing. Plus they've been riding 5 years longer than the others here too.

Before I stopped riding regularly I could do over 40 to my left and right with no 'tuck'. Sure, I was bringing the bike up close, but it landed on the wall without being cocked over at 45 degrees, and I was able to at least look like I was riding a bike and not doing some kind of athletics event. And I sure as f'ck didn't have my whole body turned at 90 degrees to the bike.

I dont give a shit about how much my arse sticks out.

when i used to ride i didnt

now i dont ride it makes me relise how stupid you all look.

Then seeing as you don't ride anymore, stop coming on here telling people how to ride there bike.

Marco Grosenik isn't your "average" rider, He's got something special and probably the only person with that ability.

Some people do over do tucking but whatever.

I dont give a shit about how much my arse sticks out.

when i used to ride i didnt

now i dont ride it makes me relise how stupid you all look.

How stupid does it make you look that you still come on a riding forum when you don't even ride or care about riding anymore?

Then seeing as you don't ride anymore, stop coming on here telling people how to ride there bike.

Marco Grosenik isn't your "average" rider, He's got something special and probably the only person with that ability.

Some people do over do tucking but whatever.

get a life lol