Vans Vs Etnies

will_zooboy!

i ride bmx too, so i wear orchid bmx shoes which are designed especially for riding so all the padding, thick and thin bits of sole and stuff are all perfect and they grip the pedals really ridiculously well because they were designed with pedals in mind, not like vans etnies or DCs!

buy a pair because theyre well cheap too for what you get. (and they look pretty hot!)

i ride bmx too, so i wear orchid bmx shoes which are designed especially for riding so all the padding, thick and thin bits of sole and stuff are all perfect and they grip the pedals really ridiculously well because they were designed with pedals in mind, not like vans etnies or DCs!

buy a pair because theyre well cheap too for what you get. (and they look pretty hot!)

i have some orchids too and they are really comfy to ride in. Before that i had Etnies Rooftops which are also bmx trianers they were fantastic, in fact i prefer them slightly over my orchids, deffo getting another pair. etnies callicuts are good too.

I had some vans xl2 which fell apart quickly, but were comfy and gripped well.

but yeah just get some bmx trainers