Bit Weird This One...

Nick Dale

Mayo = bad

cheese = bad

Chicken ham beetroot cucumber = good

They aren't bad, they're bad if overly consumed. As with most things they're fine if they are a part of a balanced diet.

I'd say theres nothing wrong with eating loads of sandwhiches. Its better than having a purely chocolate diet. So long as your still getting enough vitamins, minerals, iron etc then then you'll be a healthy chap.

They aren't bad, they're bad if overly consumed. As with most things they're fine if they are a part of a balanced diet.

I'd say theres nothing wrong with eating loads of sandwhiches. Its better than having a purely chocolate diet. So long as your still getting enough vitamins, minerals, iron etc then then you'll be a healthy chap.

Sorry , was thinking in the case of nick dale.

Two loaves a week filled with cheese and mayo( and other things) isnt the best, although yer they aint "Bad"

moderation is the word.

bread is surpisingly adictive mainly because of the high amounts of carbohydrates in it, an addiction to carbs is quite common, mayos not terible for you but you wanna make sure its real mayo, and i switch the flora for real butter as its less procesed and does contain as much crap(although too much like anything is bad for you), like someone has already said too much of anything is bad, apart from trials that is .

Ham lettuce and salad cream sandwiches too.. :o

They are soooo good! I wanna go back to school so I can have them in my lunch box! Any sandwich + salad cream = magic.

But for me lately it has been toast and marmalade. Usually 6-8 slices in a day. The toaster in our halls kitchen stopped working this morning. I felt slightly guilty as it's not mine, and my best estimate is about 800 slices toasted since October...

Finest Hass Avocado - biggest scrumptiosest party in the mouth.

Curry of course, I don't think (except when I was bumming through Europe in the summer) that a single week has passed that I havnt eaten at least one curry since I was about 6 years old. 14 years of curry, I'll never get bored of it :D

Saying that, I've eaten rice even more than curry. Rice is the nuts, good old Basmati..

foot long turkey breast sub. has to be done, used to sneak ot of school everyday for one, and of course a selection of those gorgeous subway cookies :turned:

Oh my. You complete b*****d. I'm starving and the nearest Subway is in Derby, about 40 minutes away from me!...Cruel, cruel world.