Finally...

george_seamons

post-482-1172674618_thumb.jpg

My Leeson Clear 660.

Big big big thanks to Paul Oliver and Dave Biddle for the parts they gave me, without their help, I would never have gotten back into trials. I'm so glad I have, because I'm again loving the sport I stupidly decided to give up about a year ago.

Absolutly love it. It's made me ride in a completly different way to anything I did before, which has brought a whole new light to trials.

looks very nice!!! what bar and stem is that your using?

Bikehut stem, X-lite Steve Peat bars, surprisingly comfy and nice feeling!

Tis a damn nice bike, shame the forks decided to twist, and that for some reason, George pulled apart my deore and put the internals in my old sd7 arms, which works pretty wank now...weird boy

Ooooo check the lathed bash-wonder who did that :- me me me me

The yellow wasn't even consistant, lol. That's the majority of the reason I sprayed it. Mum and my female compatriate keep on at me to paint black lines on it to make it look like a zebra. That would be gay though, haha.

Seat was Paul's...and his idea! Basically he machined a collar to make the clamp able to bite onto the stump that the mini sit sat over. Hard to explain, but really obvious if you see it in the flesh.

The yellow wasn't even consistant, lol. That's the majority of the reason I sprayed it. Mum and my female compatriate keep on at me to paint black lines on it to make it look like a zebra. That would be gay though, haha.

Seat was Paul's...and his idea! Basically he machined a collar to make the clamp able to bite onto the stump that the mini sit sat over. Hard to explain, but really obvious if you see it in the flesh.

cant wait to see it in the flesh mate looks the part now mate and you had eney luck with the front break since the last ride i came on

biddle

p.s the bars really suit that bike so much and ur welcome to the bits mate