Just Bought A Veyron?

regardless of whether the car was well within its limits or not it's the drivers limits that matter.

They'll easily know if he's been ragging it or not because the sport setting will be on.

they look good all in black

he was arrested for driving without due care and attention, im sorry but i wouldnt drive one of them without due care

bet the astra he smashed into was barely scratched, like when rowan atkinson hit a rover metro with his mclaren f1.

bugatti should take it off him and give it to someone more careful and deserving, like me, and i wouldnt even complain at the colour

he was arrested for driving without due care and attention, im sorry but i wouldnt drive one of them without due care

bet the astra he smashed into was barely scratched, like when rowan atkinson hit a rover metro with his mclaren f1.

bugatti should take it off him and give it to someone more careful and deserving, like me, and i wouldnt even complain at the colour

LOL You tool Matt.

Its not exactly the end of the world is it? yeah its an amazing car but still f**king whoop de doo

know what i mean? non of us are any less rich from it

and people saying they wouldnt buy one, I bet you would have one given to you and i reckon you would keep it for a few weeks aswell

Someone was telling me that the Sun reported that the car wasn't actually the drivers but was being hired for something like £20,000 a day...

Dave

Yeah was in The Sun today (page 20 under the 077 Aston Martin deal article...), Turns out it was actually his brothers. his brother was said to have gone "absolutly ballistic when finding out". Haha! Gutted

Yeah was in The Sun today (page 20 under the 077 Aston Martin deal article...), Turns out it was actually his brothers. his brother was said to have gone "absolutly ballistic when finding out". Haha! Gutted

Well not being funny but that serves him right for lending his £900,000 car (or whatever they're worth) to his brother, what a dick. My car is worth £1,700 and I wouldn't lend it to anyone for this very reason!

Muppet!

Davey

to be honest, unless he remorgaged his house to pay for it, he shouldn't be getting all pissy.

if you afford the car in the first place, you can afford to be man enough when someone crashes it. especially your own brother.

he should count himself lucky to be able to buy that thing in the first place.

some people don't have a house, you don't see them going 'ballistic'.

Well not being funny but that serves him right for lending his £900,000 car (or whatever they're worth) to his brother, what a dick. My car is worth £1,700 and I wouldn't lend it to anyone for this very reason!

Muppet!

Davey

It had better be an absolutely mint S1 rallye then....