St Patricks Day

plainlazy84

Well, its also my birthday tomorrow! and im doing..................................

...........................nothing!!!!! :ermm:

Havnt had the urge to arrange a piss up or a party or anything!!

I must be maturing!..... or lazy lol

Oh yeah i was also wondering about why only st patricks gets celebrated, i came to the conclusion of drink aswell!!. Its a good age we live in!

Scott

why did you down one of the pints if you're sitting at home? have you got some kind of keeerazy party going on lol.

Na, all by myself... I like downing drinks, i can do a pint of anything non alcoholic (including milkshake) in about 7 secs. At school they sold 500ml bottles of thickish milk shake and i did the whole thing in 7 seconds...

Just shaved under the influence aswell, needless to say there are quite a few grazes on my face.

Edited by Fat Pants

Na, all by myself... I like downing drinks,

Just shaved under the influence aswell, needless to say there are quite a few grazes on my face.

woot, i have a challenger, 2 litre bottle of strongbow, down it boi, altho id be impressed to see u down a 2l bottle of any liquid.

and wtf?? thought i was the only kid who shaved wen he was 12.

Na, all by myself... I like downing drinks, i can do a pint of anything non alcoholic (including milkshake) in about 7 secs

Note: He said pint.

My housemate downed a pint of piss/sick mix, it was someone elses too. Did it on stage and won a surfboard.

Then a week later downed a pint of tobasco sauce, again on stage and again, won a surfboard.

Sold the two boards for £200 each!!

The joys of living in Newquay haha.

Note: He said pint.

My housemate downed a pint of piss/sick mix, it was someone elses too. Did it on stage and won a surfboard.

Then a week later downed a pint of tobasco sauce, again on stage and again, won a surfboard.

Sold the two boards for £200 each!!

The joys of living in Newquay haha.

lol, thats rather sick, would love to do something like that though,as it would be nice easy money, and the tobasco sauce is a fairly easy one too, just the next day on the toilet leaves a strange sensation. as for the vomit and urine cocktail, id probably pass on that for the sake of a bit of shaped wood, but then if someone stuck £200 in front of my face, it would be tempting to give it a go.

with stuff like that, its all mind over matter. anyway, im staying alcohol free for st paddys day.

Just got in from paddy's day(night) partying in town with lots of aussies/scots/brits/take ur picks!!!

Nice to be away from home for it, Brisbane (Aus) is a pretty damn cool city for a night out and a hell of a laugh! Celebrating it a bit earlier than u all so thought I'd say hi! Nicked a really ace hat aswell, mite get a pic up if I manage 2 get hold of the person who took them etc.....lol

Ciao...off 2 sleep for 5 hours before getting a bus at 7am up the coast....foook >.<

M@

you could well have done :P I was at the "street party" down an alley in West Street and then headed over to Spoons (Brighton Healm). If i saw you guys then would have given you a shout for sure. You would have been better off riding off though rather than me trying to have ago one someones bike and falling off drunk :P

post-301-1174181964_thumb.jpg

Moi in my hat, off mjyphone.

Had so much to drink, had 3 pictures of frisky Bison to myslef and way tioo much to list. I like Bisons, mmmm.

But salkright im part irish so in allowed to party, cant believe i managed to work the uplod buit.Jut

s pressed all buttons on the scxreen.

Nighthn Night tf

looking sexy Yoyoyo.

Been drinking since 2pm yesterday afternoon. Lots of Guiness til 7pm, then back home for a recharge. Back out again and onto the odka redbull to kep my conscious and able to make it into club. Just power walked home after I realised all my mates had buggered off and was dancing on my bill. Ha way too much drinkage. All in all a very good day and I got my hat. Just need to find a pic