New Product From Onetwo Productions

AdamR28

I've had a copy of this DVD for the past week. I haven't had the opportunity to watch it all the way through, but what I've seen of it has really impressed me! The build ups to the riding segments are beautiful to watch (I won't spoil it!), surpassing the standard of film which has gone before, and the riding locations are to die for! Top class riding of course and they've also squeezed in some Australian ladies too which seem to hang out at all the cool riding sections in not very much clothes.

For a more complete review I'd better watch it all the way through and I'll edit :)

Steve

I've had a copy of this DVD for the past week. I haven't had the opportunity to watch it all the way through, but what I've seen of it has really impressed me! The build ups to the riding segments are beautiful to watch (I won't spoil it!), surpassing the standard of film which has gone before, and the riding locations are to die for! Top class riding of course and they've also squeezed in some Australian ladies too which seem to hang out at all the cool riding sections in not very much clothes.

For a more complete review I'd better watch it all the way through and I'll edit :)

Steve

thats sold it for me.

Edited by Davetrials

The DVD is top notch! Its great to see the riding over there...

The Intro was rather cool... Well done with that and brill tune, went well ( Pendulum - Slam ) come to think of it all the tunes were spot on, went well! The weather is always mint... sunny in every clip near enough haha! A few hotties sneaking into the shots now an again and all the natural places look absolutely incredble to ride... Port Elliot, Jyndabyne, Gordans Bay etc... all mega, street looks awesome too! The UCI Championships in Rotorua was sick... sections were mint, riding was mint! I want to live in Australia thats all I'm going to say :o Also, Thomas Ohler is a beast of a rider! There's only really one bad thing I can say... and that is that I wanted to see Alex Markwat from Canberra, hes an awesome rider, I love his style but there is only like 3 short clips of him throughout the DVD :( Running time is like 1 hour 40mins, just over an hour of the main section and the rest in the bonus section! This DVD is well worth the cash IMO

Watson.

Yup I loved the trailer when it came out, ace use of After Effects (I think)! Gonna have to buy one of these! On a little post-it note, I still wouldn't have called it 'Trials Is Dead', OK for the rider community, but not great for on-lookers that are interested in getting into the sport etc. Congrats to the makers for getting it global etc!

Jonny.

Yup I loved the trailer when it came out, ace use of After Effects (I think)! Gonna have to buy one of these! On a little post-it note, I still wouldn't have called it 'Trials Is Dead', OK for the rider community, but not great for on-lookers that are interested in getting into the sport etc. Congrats to the makers for getting it global etc!

Jonny.

i think the title makes a valid point that trials is dead in some parts of the world.

• 1 month later...