Koxx Days

Ali C

fekin great week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!

highlights.........

being with all my bestest trials mates and meeting loads more !

doing THE BEST RANDOM ENDO FLATLAND TRICK EVER ! (think bessel and ali c saw it)

finally getting a really big tap on sunday eve

pushing my pigions/wheelswaps (think they are seagulls now)

going on a mini road trip with will and matt and opra singing !

saying '' Eya MWate, you Dikk Ed ''

and....... '' EEya Chome Bezzel Get up that rock yE ! ''

riding on waddys seat stays and hearing a zziIIIIiiiPPPPP ! noise as his tyre cut into both my legs !

making large horse noises at benito

having free juice at the Weldom Shop !

buying koxx gloves on sat then losing one on sunday !

seeing 2 white and one black fiat panda, ( the black one was a sexy CLX beast !!!)

building a dirt jump up a big rock with a small crew on sunday !

thanks to everyone how went

and yes will im up for it in the summer !! 1 week ... no koxx !

x

iolo.

just remembered the rock I broke in the comp! it was huge! must be near a ton lol. Loads of people were watching and were shocked and laughed, it was ace! The observer checked my muscles afterwards and said I was very strong. B)

just remembered the rock I broke in the comp! it was huge! must be near a ton lol. Loads of people were watching and were shocked and laughed, it was ace! The observer checked my muscles afterwards and said I was very strong. B)

BASHER! It made the section harder I think too.

Other things I remember..

Joe B saying to me "Gizz a blast on that shoe"

Iolos dog bowl that was full of crap and then a wolf or something ate it in the middle of the night.

Nailing loads of lines that I couldn't do last year! B)

Joe B snapping his T-pro on wednesday.

Ali C blocking 1 or 2 toilets.

French Jaffas are better than english ones :(

Driving round Charles De Gaulle airport near Paris at 2am totally lost haha.

Waking up, and it snowing :S

Stan.

Edited by cultiv8ed stan

Got back last night, had a really good time, lots of fun.

Big thank you to Mick and Fred for sorting this week out for me, and for taking me (Y)

And ben and waynio for putting up with me, and riding with me on thursday :)

oh yeah, and mr bessel and nicky G for the cool drive there and back, some good movies watched!

( I didnt break micks table!)

The Full results are on Koxx.fr.

Pretty Happy with tied 7th in red, coulda done better but thats always the way!

Good times B)

Scott :D

i nearly got tailwips nailed on my zona lol

partz has video woot.

Ill get that up asap. I have 4 tapes to capture so it might take a while, but bugger me dave you were so close. Aran that endo was MINT!!! And the horse noises! :lol: :lol: I thought he was gna smack bessel and Walker throwing jelly babies at those guys! :lol: I heard Fatmike and Burrows had a good time in Paris...I wanna see the pics of the girls matt "met" :P

Ill get that up asap. I have 4 tapes to capture so it might take a while, but bugger me dave you were so close. Aran that endo was MINT!!! And the horse noises! :lol: :lol: I thought he was gna smack bessel and Walker throwing jelly babies at those guys! :lol: I heard Fatmike and Burrows had a good time in Paris...I wanna see the pics of the girls matt "met" :P

Haha so do I. How long did it take you to get back? We didn't get back until gone 5!! About 7 hours total for a journey that should have taken 4. I'll post more later but all in all Koxx days ROCKED and I really need to ride more!

Really enjoyed riding at Buthiers this year.

A Massive thanks to Mick for taken us in a mint van (it was the smoothest journey there and back)

Next time i dont think i'll camp there as it was FREEZING at night, I think they should hold it in summer next year.

Was really good riding with lots of different people, had a good laugh at a restaurant near by too

Nick G

Haha so do I. How long did it take you to get back? We didn't get back until gone 5!! About 7 hours total for a journey that should have taken 4. I'll post more later but all in all Koxx days ROCKED and I really need to ride more!

we got back at 4:00

and in the 3:30 hours I promised, we were on the M6 B):D

just to clear up, cause im sure fred will be telling everyone trying to make me look as cuntish as possible... i did not say EVER "i hope ben savage falls off" or anything to that effect.

all i said, when ben gapped to hook... was "f**k me did you see how much his front wheel folded" he had fallen off and fived the section before i said it aswell so its not even like i put him off.

sorry if dave, phil and myself had to much fun for your liking fred... oh well... thanks for helping us get our bikes back.

some people need to learn to have a laugh... *no one who camped comes into that*

oh and dont worry, i wont be going next year... mainly cause i cant be arsed with freds attitude.

was a well good few days though...

Edited by James_Porter
  • Like 1

From the sounds of things it maybe quite limited to who turns up to koxx days next year :((N) due to the camp site really. Rumours had it that there will be no camping facilities for UK riders, as PJ one of the organisers of Koxx days was told to F**K OFF by an english boy, so the dis respect people had for the organisers they may have spoilt it for others.

As usual, it only takes a gobshite + audience to spoil it for everyone (reading this reminds me of that bell cheese mouthing off at Tech 04).

Still, sounded like fun. What's the Koxx Hydroxx then? Don't think I've seen that...

its fooking awesome. so awesome I had to get one

Will be arriving thursday, so ill get some pictures up. Its a mod + stock frame available with magura + disc mounts, hydro formed and looks a bit like a levelboss really. Available in long + short

Well what can i say what a mint trip, thanks also to mick for taking me was a good trip there and back, some awsome fun had,

Going out fot dinner with porter nick dave and phill and not not paying quite enough lol

kamp fire (BOOMS) :)

TELLING THAT FRENCH fanny TO f**k OFF! :) he had i comming to be fair,

Did some awsome lines

just had a mint few days..

Well done to Nick (G Unit) Goddard for a good placing (6th?) well done to stan and waddy too, keepin it real for the brits!

Yeah, i think Chris Boyes came 2nd, too.

btw joe you left your helmet in buthiers but someone brought it home

Yeah, i was just thinking to myself earlier 'Why did i not come home with my helmet?' :lol:

But, oh my god, how f**king good was Koxx Days :o . When i got back on Monday morning i thought 'Oh, i'm glad to be home...'. Then, by Monday afternoon, i was thinking 'I wish i was back at Buthiers :( '. :lol:

Soooo many good memories from just one week;

# The amazing CD's my brother lent me. Me and Stalker playing them as loud as possible, without breaking his amp's, through Paris; windows down.

# Shower's / toilet's not being open for the first two days so washing with baby wipes and taking my first shit in the woods.

# Amazing lines for miles and miles to be seen.

# "Eya mwaate" - As much as it did get a bit annoying, i find it hilarious now.

# Iolo emptying so much shite into that dog bowl on the first night, letting it decay, then finding out a wolf came and ate it all one night :lol: .

# Camp fires with exploding rice pudding / pea / tomoto cans.

# Fat Mike's secret recipe.

# My amazingly strong frame.

# Having no bike for half of the week, and then borrowing the biggest nail of a bike to compete on and coming like 28th or something out of 58ish...

# "Oi, Stan, gizza blast on that shoe!" :lol:

# Me and Craig (Geordie) having insult competition throughout the duration of Koxx Days.

# Getting Craig to recite 'Tin Tin' for me in his funny accent :P .

# Me being referred to as a chav by Waddy for the whole week (i'm guessing it was the trackies :ermm: )?

# Me being referred to as a girl by Dave and Porter for the whole week (i'm guessing it was the girly hair :lol: )?

# Stalker being barged by that French twat in the supermarket so, shortly after, he followed him and nearly put him on his arse :lol: .

When i remember more i WILL post...

Cheers,

Joe.

EDIT 1:

# Serge inspecting Fat Mike's frame - "Mummy, mummy, i have a big problem!" (French accent of course, hahaha).

# Porter having a shit in the middle of the road, wiping his arse and leaving all the toilet roll scattered in the road.

# PJ trying to make us all pay for camping when we already had just didn't have wrist bands as we weren't given them...

# Someone telling PJ to f**k off.

# My scene on Bessell's camera (wait for his vid).

# Me and Bessell pissing ourselves at Vince when he was pretty much crying after his freewheel blew up and he fived a section, hahahahahaha!!

Edited by joe b

# My scene on Bessell's camera (wait for his vid).

# Me and Bessell pissing ourselves at Vince when he was pretty much crying after his freewheel blew up and he fived a section, hahahahahaha!!

Funny as!

Also

# me and walker having a fight in the rain and making bento go away as we were all pissing around and having fun..

jokes

so many good time :)