What Tyre Pressure Do You Run?

grantallsop

harder and harder as my tires are getting balder and balder.... and give me pinch flats. must be getting on for 35-40 in the rear now.

Tyre Preservation, the manly way ;)(Y)

I run about 20psi in my rear wheel, and about 24/25 in my front :)

25-27psi. any lower psi and you cross onto more technical natural riding, any higher would put towards street for rolling, spinning, jumping stuff. your bodyweight makes a difference as well. trial and error is the general thumb rule.

40 psi. Rolls well, spins well, doesn't hit the rims, and doesn't feel like riding on jelly.

Some people like to use really soft tyres to cheat so they can balance and bounce...

Hardly cheating though lol, usually run mine at about 10-15 p.s.i ^_^ Havn't had a puncture for ages though!

M@

I would jsut look at your tire (it will say like 35-50psi. Then again trial and improvement is the best way. How about just always carry a pump around with you in a bag and adjust where nescesary?? Edited by -ANT-ONZA-

i change my tyre pressure for what im riding...also you have to consider tyre air volume aswell stocks and mods are going to be different and you need to consider width of rim and type of tyre: ie you can run a dual ply tyre ar lower pressure!

loads of variables!