Quotes!

trials rules

"If your going to do something do it... worry about it later" - Rob Warner

"Its all about Practice....... Practice Practice Practice!" - Martyn Ashton

"Why have you got pink bits on your bike? Is it cause your gay?" - Miss informed chav before i taught him some manners

Not sure if this is fit in but i found it funny.

Faggot: King have you got any tips for getting a good tan?

Me: yea, get out more.

**few seconds later**

Faggot: Do you reccon rubbing butter on yourself will give you a better tan?

Me: WTF?

So yea quote wise: "Do you reccon rubbing butter on yourself will give you a better tan?"

Edited by kcchan

Not sure if this is fit in but i found it funny.

Faggot: King have you got any tips for getting a good tan?

Me: yea, get out more.

**few seconds later**

Faggot: Do you reccon rubbing butter on yourself will give you a better tan?

Me: WTF?

So yea quote wise: "Do you reccon rubbing butter on yourself will give you a better tan?"

its not as stupid as it sounds, lorraine kelly admitted doing it as a teenager, along with many of her friends. also why do you think many tanning accelerators are called names like cocoa butter, basically the oil in some way makes the skin react to the light stronger, although in most cases, youll just burn.

"Once you label me you negate me"

if you can name the person this belongs too without googling for it, i'll be a happy bunny.

also Descartes had some corkers

If I say Plato very tentitively will you be gentle if I'm wrong?

EDIT: Having just googled it I realise I'm so far wrong I deserve a kicking...

"When the bell tolls three times, it will announce that I have been killed. If I am killed by common men, you and your children will rule Russia for centuries to come; if I am killed by one of your stock, you and your family will be killed by the Russian people! Pray Tsar of Russia. Pray." -Grigori Rasputin, one month prior to his death by assassination by the Tsars, and one year before the Russian Tsars fell from power.

"the drugs dont work, they just make it worse" - i just have to blurt it out, out of tune, everytime my mates are on comedowns, and then im thankful i only drank anti freeze bottled up as wkd the previous night.

Unfortunately boss, that song was written in reference to cancer treatments that were being used on his dying father. Listen again and you'll realise straight away.

Mine are: 'Music is the art most nigh to tears and memory' oscar wilde

Can't think of others right now, always the case!

Unfortunately boss, that song was written in reference to cancer treatments that were being used on his dying father. Listen again and you'll realise straight away.

You sure? I thought it was his mum who had the cancer not his dad :S Maybe we've uncovered some sort of conspiracy here :shifty: Great song none the less :)

If your 10, yes.

Don't really have quotes, although if i did, it would be something like Ash's one, but about limits and knowing them.

Also something about grabbing great opportunity's that come along, taking a risk and saying yes, possibly going on the wildest adventure of your life.

Can think of the reasoning behind quotes, just not the quotes themselves. :D