Tf Nostalgia

JD™

Hey hey,

Had this idea for a thread, but people watching over me so can't take it too far in this post. What I thought was we could go down a bit of memory lane to think of some 'best bits' or 'most memorable bits' of TF over the years.

For a start:

Pete Wright inventing/owning/testing EVERYTHING

Jardo and his Saabs

JxM and his straightedge rants (although always very helpful with stuff)

Ben Rowlands\That American Dude\many others God debate (I'll edit with the right member if I remember)

Fat Pants. In general, but mainly the girl trouble thread.

My mind has gone blank, I had loads last night in the car!

Add away boys. That means not you Hannah.

In particular relation to TheCircus, that thread where he would post a task and a time target was absolutely f**king hilarious. Anyone know the title so I can search for it?

EDIT: GOT IT

Edited by JD™

Other memories:

Less twats

Danny Mac making everyone (whether they admitted it or not) think 'Hey, this is our sport. We don't want 50 gazillion views so people ask us to do fakie manuals every time we're out on the bike"

I think Alex Darks recent project is going to turn into a good thread to look back on one day too.

Mansfield Massive.

Was just about to say. The famous 'Amphitheater Showdown'!

Shameless self plug, but I'm obviously gonna remember stuff more when I'm involved in it haha. Whoever it was that got well worked up cos I told them I'd rang the police for dangerous driving when they brake checked some rude boy and caused a crash.

Edit: good thread by the way (Y)

Edited by Max Quinn

Was just about to say. The famous 'Amphitheater Showdown'!

Shameless self plug, but I'm obviously gonna remember stuff more when I'm involved in it haha. Whoever it was that got well worked up cos I told them I'd rang the police for dangerous driving when they brake checked some rude boy and caused a crash.

Edit: good thread by the way (Y)

Wasn't that Jardo?

In other Jardo related stuff, the black kid with the stomped crisp in the bike shop? I think that was the gist of it. Classic times.

I liked the old thread about childhood stories, Kev's story was the best, which contained this quote:

"Im putting him up here, and blindfolding him, I dont want Jesus to see me tripping"

Which conveniently enough, is a link back to the thread.

Edited by Revolver

Kloe.

I don't know her story very well as I know all the members around that time have an unwritten rule that states never to talk about it, but I think Char was worse.

Poopipe didn't get the forum shut down.

Poopipe tried to get the forum shut down? Sure you don't mean Pete?

No, I meant Kloe did actually get the forum shut down. Poopipe didn't, neither did Char. Neither were as 'bad'.

Mr.Monkey is definitely a noticeable absence, as is TheCircus. People cry about Pete Wright but he was just a tool - MrMonkey and TheCircus were genuinely awesome, it's just that the people they preyed on couldn't handle it, and because that category happens to contain most of the forum, the majority won...

EDIT: Logged in as Ali - I lose.