Thing People Have Have Said To You While Riding?

Conradm94

I get:

Go away you antisocial thug

me:no im not causing any harm

im calling the police

me: well thats original!! :turned:

Got this from a local Hitler security gaurd:

him: if you don't move on i'll get the police around your house. I'll make sure it's P.C Miller as well he hates anti-social youths on bikes.

Me: well I hope he doesn't let his personal feelings get in the way of his profession.

Him: We'll if your still here in five minutes you'll be in trouble.

We left 45min later :giggle:

"I used to be a BMX Champion". Quote from a pissed guy in Aberdeen one night.

I got that from a pissed French guy once in London. He was leathered and could barely walk so I was sceptical. He kept asking to ride my bike which I was reluctant to do until he took his shirt off and he had the letters B.M.X. tattooed across his chest in a really big size, so that was enough for me. As he rode off I said "remember the brakes are the other way round" to which he replied "don't worry" then proceeded to do a long ass manual to desperately grabbing at the front brake, then looping out and slamming down on his back. I just walked over to him, picked up my bike and said "I did try and tell you".

• Like 5

I was once out with a few lads riding on a wall near a car park. One of the lads had just been and bought a can of coke. He took a swig and put it on the floor. Some random old woman who was walking by just picked it up and walked away drinking it and talking to herself. Had to be there I suppose but still makes me laugh today hahhaha

• Like 2

I've convinced about 3 skate park scooter and bmx kids that my rim tape was actually flavored. Red for raw steak and green for nettle flavor.

One scooter kid was just like wooow seat-less downhill bikes are weird.

A fat one about ten minutes later said 'i bet there just strawberry and apple flavor' i told him that he got me and there just too nice too share but he can try some, so he knelt down and, well, licked my red rim shifty.gif tape. Got back up with a mouth full of dust and said that he thinks i've ran out and need to buy new ones! Silly fatty.

The third one on a bmx rim asked me if he can buy them off Allans and he might buy some for his x-rated.

Ahhh Fun times mellow.gif.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

*Old lady runs out of house screaming *

"Your not welcome here ! Your making too much noise and disturbing people !"

I was on a mod bike , with disk brakes and her house was like 100 meters away

She then proceeded to call the police , I later found out that she calls them all the time for unimportant reason and is just generally bitchy to everybody . ^_^:ermm:

Mostly people ask where's your seat, how much did that cost and other such annoying nonsense.
The thing that really annoys me though is when some girl (usually drunk) in a passing group shouts out "real men ride women" to which I usually reply "are you offering?"

Edited by ULtrialsguy
  • Like 1

Ere mate, Ill give you 200 cash and a cig for you bike.

Ermm no....

Another fav that had us all laughing was a rather fetching blonde who took an interesting and said to me;

"Thats a nice bike! How longs your stem thingy?"

Me: "Wouldnt you like to know ;)"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...