Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

I don't see anyone funnelling chocolate down the parrots neck..

The parrot shouldn't have been there in the first place. That is a Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, which by the age of 4 can have the same IQ as a 6 year old child and as such they need to be treated like one.

Maybe I am being touchy because we have one, but to me that just seems so cruel.

• Like 1

That is a Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, which by the age of 4 can have the same IQ as a 6 year old child and as such they need to be treated like one.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd find it pretty funny if a 6 year old child climbed into a chocolate fountain.

In related news, this is sort of how I imagine things went seconds before that Cockatoo plunged into the chocolatey goodness...

[media=]

Edited by Sam Nichols

Dammit. Forgot to switch back accounts.

I'm pretty sure the bird'll be fine. And like Sam said, if I saw a 6 year old walk into a chocolate fountain like that, I'd crease up. I'm trying to think of other funny things that birds and six year olds could do now.

Speaking of birds: Flipp, your new avatar is bwiwwiant.

That is so f**king dangerous, chocolate is one of the most toxic foods in the world to birds. That bird WILL have died. That's disgusting. Massive fail mate. (N)

It's from an Adam Sandler movie.

Edited by JT!