New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

thorpey

Hi all!

I'm Rick, & I Want to get into riding trial/street to enhance my bike skillage in general, I've always loved bikes, BMX's in the early days, been mountain biking for years and been thinking about trial bikes for a while, it'd be a nice contrast to the mountain biking.

Oh, I'm getting on a bit, recently turned 42.

Snowboarding is my other love, though a few knee injuries have toned it down the last year or two.

I haven't bought a trial bike yet, still researching,I'm leaning towards the 24"'s.

Anyway, good to find an active and friendly forum.

cheers
Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, all

I'm Tom, based in Moray in Scotland and I'm just getting started into trials riding. Been riding MTB on-and-off for a few years, but recently got back into many aspects of biking in the last few months. I love going out and riding my hardtail, but now looking for something more fun that's easier to throw around.

I recently got a hold of a second-hand Onza T-Bird, 20" wheels, with hydraulic front disc and hydraulic rim brakes on the rear (Magura). I'll pop up a picture up later. I've been looking for a forum which was specific to trials, where I can ask (and eventually answer) questions and chat with other folk.

Cheers!

Tom

• 1 month later...

Hi, my name is Zak. I have been riding trials bikes for 5 years, since I was 16. I've never bothered creating an account and frankly I don't actually know why. I proberbly will not post frequently as I have only really come for the videos section, as all my riding mates seem to never stop talking about the latest videos. I ride an koxx Sky 3 if that helps?

Hello everyone,

My name is Reece, I'm from Australia and have been living in London since early this year. I have ridden the Moto trials for the past two years along with trail riding. Since there isn't many places to ride a Moto trials bike in London I decided to buy a trials bicycle.

Here is a picture of my Zoo (not sure of the year, any ideas??) and my Motorbikes back Down Under!

cec06ef6-a2a1-4f56-8c1b-8927c3b3370d.jpg

ddc4de4c-a552-4a83-8b80-fffda4d10277.jpg

Anyone in London looking to ride, hit me up, I'm learning so I should provide hours of entertainment as I crash, fall and probably break something.

Cheers,

Reece.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Craig, I have been riding trials for a long time... like 17 years... yikes has it been that long? I am 31 and got back into riding this past summer after a few years away from it. got a Fourplay pro that I really enjoy riding and spending money on upgrading lol. I own a mini truck form Japan and live in Canada. about 2 posts so far...I don't spend a lot of time on the computer I'd rather be out riding. I grew up watching Martyn Ashton, Ryan Leech, Jeff Lenosky and Hans Rey. I really enjoy riding trials and its really cool that there is a sweet forum dedicated to the sport!

post-37551-0-25883600-1421350612_thumb.j

post-37551-0-71030900-1421350623_thumb.j

post-37551-0-68109700-1421350628_thumb.j

• Like 3

Yes its pretty similar to the rascal, only a few differences mine is a subaru sambar still RHD but the engine is in the rear of the truck instead of in the middle below the cab. It's a prefect vehicle for hauling the bike around and with the rack in the back I can fit 4 bikes across.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I am riding for 2 years! I ride and Echo mark 3, with racing line brakes and breaht fork 20!! I'm From Costa Rica so if you are looking for a ride around here, you are welcome! I saw this forum from on the new video of Open Trial From Tarty and whant to see more UK trials...

Regards!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, my name is Ben, im now an old man at 28, been riding for about 10 years on and off, but over the last year or so I have really got into street/trials riding, when I get time, I love getting on the bike and having a little ride into town :), it just doesn't happen as much as id like!

I have a flow drift which is very trials set up, the frame has been good to me, being used as a jump bike 4cross and a downhill bike back when I first got it! however i find it hard to get on the back wheel on it, after talking to a few people I think its the head angle and bb height (or the lack of it haha) I was made redundant not too long ago, so i used some of my money to treat myself :P i have just brought the new inspired console frame set and im crazy excited about building it up and getting out on it! :)

I have a friend that works at the powder coaters so I can have it powder coated any colour -free- :D will start a bike log when it comes, but I have no idea what to go for!

I have a friend that works at the powder coaters so I can have it powder coated any colour -free- :D will start a bike log when it comes, but I have no idea what to go for!

This colour for sure

Very dark blue is what I'm saying :P

Edited by bikeperson45

• 1 month later...

Hey all my names Jonathan I'm 26 mainly a DH rider and I've had my trials bike for over two years now sort of toyed with it and nothing else. Thought it about high time i put some proper effort into it this summer and learn how to use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello a People of the peddle world, My name is Henley, I'm 34 years young living in Solihull Warwickshire area, I started riding trials after a few years of dirt. for the 1st 3 years of trials I had no one to copy NO internet as this was just a cloud still lol. Martin A and Martin H where out on chainspottig a few years later and riding stated to prgress further :-). I the suffered a bad motorbike accident and pretty much rode very little but still loved riding. then had a family and now back riding harder and stronger than ever. riding a inspired four play, not one for going upside down lol, but everything else I can pretty much do. hopefully catch up and meet some other good riders to Learn off and teach should that happen lol.

• 1 month later...

Hello

New here and to trials don't live in uk but that's where I'm from.

Been living in Austria for 6 years sold my motorbike and built myself a dh rig and bought a second hand onza comp and having a blast on it

stuck on the fundamentals at the moment but my rear wheel balance improves every time I ride can manage 5 or 6 hops.

My neighbors think I'm a clown as I can keep myself amused riding around in a circle for 2 hours.

That's about it I suppose.

Cheers

James

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi I'm Kev. Returning to trials riding following many years out. I live in Castleford and looking for people to ride with as I am a Billy no mates when it comes to riding. 35 but 19 in my head. Unfortunately I don't have a trailer as of yet. Currently riding (or not riding) a Gas Gas txt 280 pro. Please let me know if you fancy riding with a novice who will make you look like Dougie Lampkin.

• 4 weeks later...

Morning, lovely people!

I'm Ivan, from Russia (obviously) but live in Switzerland since 5 years. Started trials a while ago, three years maybe, no idea how I managed to overlook this forum!

I started with some street trials but after half a year moved on to more of a competition style of riding, which I find much more fun! (just my opinion)

Anyways, good to finally find a bunch of like minds!

See you all around,

Ivan

• 1 month later...

Hey guys good to be back! Used to have an account under the name of alex-trials-boy but for some reason the account seems to have been deactivated because I hadn't signed in for over 3 years. Im alex live in norwich uk and am now 21. Started riding again last weekend after buying another bike as my echo 26 is dead in the shed. Bought a rockman austin v2 that needed some parts I borrowed from the echo :) good to be back and nice to see alot of old names I remember :) here are my 2 bikes my rockman and my ktm enduro bike. 

IMG_20160313_221844.jpg

20160611_185948.jpg