Magura 2014.

Sam Oliver

Have you tried 4finger lever?2finger was damn close to handlebars, but 4f was very different.

They were weak and vulnerable enough with a 2 finger, 4 finger probably wasn't for me. A bent out '04 was much less hassle.

It's just the pivot point and the direction it sends the blade, Avid got it right with the Juicy, they're not pretty but they feel right.

Look pretty cool, whether the performance is improved is another thing we'll have to wait and see. I'd run a pair that's for sure. Since the 04s they've been pretty sucky.

Also let's hope they use something slightly stronger too, they've all been pussies and i would never run one on a street bike again.

As for the ball ended one, they did that before too. Still got one in the shed.

Not to mention they're not just 'plastic'.

In many ways it'd probably be better if Magura had just made up some term for it (the Carbotecture stuff is just their high end name isn't it?) and never mentioned what it was actually made of. So many ridiculous post about it...

Some one uploaded a video of them testing the material they use against other materials (I think they showed carbon fibre, plastic and aluminium. But I can't fully remember), and Magura's material was very impressive and won hands down.

It's far more complex than just using plastic..

Love how if it is Magura who produced the video, you'd think they'd have more scientific testing equipment rarther then just a heavy weight in a tube :P

That is pretty scientific though - you can't get any more constant than a chunk of metal, gravity and a known height.

Cromo would have bent.