"Another bad adventure for Vittorio Brumotti..."

Guillermo Marin

Has he got a chunk missing from the right hand side of his nose?

Kind of looks like it - you mean near the bridge of his nose?

I had a compound fracture of my nose when I was younger (courtesy of a faceplant) and it had a similar kind of thing to that going on. It f**king sucked.

To be fair it looks like his right eye was swelling up quite nicely. I bet it was swollen shut the day after. He must have smashed the full right side od his face when he bailed. I hope he puts the bail in his next video. I hope his next video's on something other than a road bike as well.

I'm somewhere in the middle on this one... Yea he definitely took a big hit, but there's no need to have waited for that much blood – some of it's dry, so he's definitely had a good go at making it look as bad as possible. His eye, lips and nose look bad, but I personally think they'd look worse if he'd cleaned himself up a bit first.

Wow, you guys really must have too much time on your hands. He got injured, posted a pic - what's the big deal? *waits for someone to calculate time it took for blood to pour out and dry before picture was taken*

How is having a few seconds to look at picture then commenting having too much time?

When I had a similar crash it bled like a motherf**ker instantly. Also, I wasn't really in a fit state of mind to go "Ooh, I should probably get a photo of this!" as soon as I got up and I'd imagine he wasn't either (not least 'cos half of my glasses were embedded in the bridge of my nose so I couldn't see shit). Consequently, it might have been taken a little after it happened.

You went home, had a shower, then called an ambulance? You're one weird dude :P

After I did it I didn't feel any pain at all and had no idea what happened. I knew I was bleeding and couldn't breath properly, but thought things were reasonably OK. Turned around and looked at my friends, one of whom went "OH MY GOD YOU LOOK f**kED", or words to that effect. A photo at the time so I knew what had gone on would probably have been handy, although with the way I didn't actually have a nose at that point it might have freaked me out more...

Yea, I knew I was going to be there a little while so I wanted to be clean – just been working a shift so was minging. Didn't really think it through though, what with it being the most painful shower in history! Then again, I reckon it's part of why it healed well and my photos are used in the East Grinstead training material on how to 'do it right' after doing it very wrong.

If no-one else was going on about it, I probably wouldn't have said anything, it's definitely a pretty pathetic bit of conversation when someone's clearly in a fair bit of pain – whether they're being a bit melodramatic about it or not.

• Like 1

Wow, you guys really must have too much time on your hands. He got injured, posted a pic - what's the big deal? *waits for someone to calculate time it took for blood to pour out and dry before picture was taken*

There's no big deal. People are taking the piss. What's wrong with that? It'll happen with anybody but more so with Vitto because there's an angle to go at. The, "he's a model and now he looks like a cnut" angle.

• Like 2