Cocky Solo Sessions

Dman

12 minutes ago, Guillermo Marin said:

Not asking, just surprised. I really do care

Myself and Dman was 100% committed which was a shame when it fell through :/ Will give you a shout when we are going to be over and hopefully you are free for a ride one day. 

Hope you are enjoying the bad editing of my mini edits man! :D

• Like 1

Road this afternoon for a short period of time, my first drama being that I fixed Saturdays puncture and had a total blonde moment of putting 30psi into my tyre thinking it was 40 so the rails I will be going back to. Shortly after scaring the bloke it started to rain so called it a night. I had Mr Carl Hopps with me this evening :)

• Like 6

On 12/09/2016 at 4:24 PM, Paperclip said:

Also now Shub can't make October/November with him being homeless and travelling around. 

It should be fixed soon! (November for a winter season flat) :P 

Up for april/may for BCN trip! Everyone here who can, should come with us! It'd be amazing. 

Also videos are smoother than smooth. :wub:

6 hours ago, cwtrials said:

Just about as close to UK as he is to Andy. I am an hour north of Boston amd it's still a long days drive to Baltimore.

Been loving these solo session videos! Super smooth.

I just checked it out, that's a fair old trail! 

Thanks for the comments guys I'll try make part 10 the best yet if I get a good day next week :) 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Herbertlemon102 said:

Love these. All it needs on my eyes is an external mic on your camera setup...

Yeah had that conversation with Dman, their bringing out a new model hopefully that will be improved. I'll maybe get something better over winter. I'd like to be able to self adjust for sunlight conditions also. 

Edit: Thanks I'll try keep these coming. I just want a few more days off the bike :)

Edited by Paperclip
  • Like 2

Well and truly gutted with part 10, I set out to make a full edit with the rides I had and with losing light quickly and getting chucked off spots I didn't manage to get much that was any good. Today I went to Manchester and in the last clip of the above I land the gap and somehow pulled/tore my Oblique muscle in my left. I thought it was a nerve at first but after hopping up the wall to try the gap again it was fairly painful and cut todays ride and the edit short. 

Next port of call will be getting my wheels re laced and a new set of pads then I will aim to get back to all thee locations and film what I set out to. Word on the street is Karl will join me next week if I can ride so shit should happen. 

Thanks for watching guys. 

• Like 6

• 4 months later...

Yesterday I had to go into Leeds to wait on a family member in hospital so I took the chance of the day away from working to test out the new camera and mic combined with getting myself just generally out on the bike. 

It seem's a little glimpse of sunshine can really bring the love for the basics back. 

• Like 7