JonMack

Yo,

So I was gonna keep this secret but I cant be f**ked, so here it is:

dsc_783641de5.jpg

dsc_78383b666.jpg

dsc_7839991eb.jpg

dsc_7837b352e.jpg

dsc_784082c16.jpg

Obviously it needs a fair few new bits, those bits include headset, grips, snail cams, and a new wheel build...

dsc_78423dc0c.jpg

dsc_7841338b0.jpg

dsc_78434df10.jpg

The wheel should be built up again by this time next week, I then need to go home to sort out cranks, and probably a brake adaptor.

I'm hoping it will be done by the 10th Feb... I'll keep you posted on progress :)

UPDATE

dsc_78459eddb.JPG

dsc_78447ce66.JPG

dsc_784639fed.JPG

dsc_7847e5527.JPG

dsc_7848ca60a.JPG

Excuse the HUUUUUGE pics, i'm in a rush!!

For the record the approx geo is 1000ish/380ish/60ish. I'll get proper measurements when it's built up.

Bring on the abuse...

-Jon

Edited by JonMack

Oh yeah, as you can see there is a seat behind, gonna dremel out all the supports when I get a chance to and then put it back on. If you want a pic with the seat on. Theres a pic of the hubshell cos it's not very often you get a CK ISO BMX Rear hub :)

That is going to be sweet!

BUT

You do know that when you use that iso shell the disc will be out of line for the caliper due to the spacing being correct for a 26inch bike, i seem to remember Joe Oakley had to turn down the disc mounts on the hub shell so that it brought the disc over enough....

Adam

That is going to be sweet!

BUT

You do know that when you use that iso shell the disc will be out of line for the caliper due to the spacing being correct for a 26inch bike, i seem to remember Joe Oakley had to turn down the disc mounts on the hub shell so that it brought the disc over enough....

Adam

Yeah I've just whacked the caliper on there so people know how it looks. Gonna build up a custom adaptor like Inur did so I can run a 203 rotor on it :D

NICE is that a megamo comp

It's an Equip :)

schwiiiiiiing

I thought you'd appreciate it!

My oh my, that is a bit special.

That rear disc brake looks really good, I wonder where that came from?

Did the bolts work ok dude?

I'm glad you like it dude! Thanks for the swap by the way, and the bolts are fine, bit long but I'm just gonna use washers or trim them down a bit, thanks a lot dude.

Heh - as I've said all along - gonna be sweet mate

Get it rockin', and get round this way if you still need bits and so I can steal you helicoil shiz

Mate, gimme your address, I'll post it down to you tomorrow.