Joe Maher - Its Been A Long Time Coming

Joe Papasnap Maher

YEAAAAAAA BOIIIII sick tricks! anyway....... yea man! how come ive missed out on some of those rides? looked minto! guess you've got over your wanting to quit faze then :Plol you stress head! get vid sums up totally what you do best! random sick spinny improvised FUN... as all our rides are man! sexy xxx

haha nice one joe, that was really good. I REALY love you on, off + hold + back on sort of moves. You have a good natural style and a good choice of moves including tricks which is good to see :)

only niggle is that round bench/wall ride thing. PLEASE do it without a pedalkick in it next time :D:lol:

aweseome stuff

yes joe good vid love you style tis good to watch and was a really good relaxing video like a video should be not all screaming you heart and lungs out and going big in every single clip be god to ride with you soon man maybe when i can get my arse to ride down to train station lol

good video

haha nice one joe, that was really good. I REALY love you on, off + hold + back on sort of moves. You have a good natural style and a good choice of moves including tricks which is good to see :)

only niggle is that round bench/wall ride thing. PLEASE do it without a pedalkick in it next time :D:lol:

aweseome stuff

ive tried a million times :( its so hard lol. Ill try harder :(

:o awsome vid Mr Major

some really smooth riding on well difficult lines! most of it is southend yea? if so why have i never seen most of those gaps and drop gaps and shite it looks really good.

would love to ride southend with you and some other locals if you are going there anytime soon.....

well done

tom xxx

:o awsome vid Mr Major

some really smooth riding on well difficult lines! most of it is southend yea? if so why have i never seen most of those gaps and drop gaps and shite it looks really good.

would love to ride southend with you and some other locals if you are going there anytime soon.....

well done

tom xxx

Know its the day before comp but there is a ride happening this saturday if your up for it.

Joe that video was immense.

All your spinny and random things are really unique and it makes a change to see them over huge sidehops.

Also what happned with the ENO song and all the other random crap I filmed on your cam?

Matt

Edited by mattyboy2384