Police Trouble - Majour F**k Up. - The Rest Added!

Mod Man Leo

doesnt sound sketchy at all, sounds like he was trying to scare you without wasting a shit load of time and effort (paperwork) on his behalf..

also they dont confiscate alcohol, they poor it away - its the same as what would happen if they confiscated it but again, a lot more paperwork and effort.

If you're caught with like £5 worth of weed dont try and be all hard and say "i want a lawyer present" cos they'll just arrest you/or call your parents as they did etc, if you or your mate just admited it, acted sorry said you'd never do it again nothing would have happened.

Because you went all hollywood they taught you a lesson.

Right, a lot of people are moaning on here that he should have took the bite and all that shit...

A solicitor and silence are YOUR RIGHTS, and its a f**king good thing he excercised them if was as innocent as he makes out. I know some coppers do things to scare you, and thats probably what he was trying...but if you choose to remain silent, they will charge you under suspicion and interview you where you should ask for a solicitor.

Ok, seems over the top for a £5s worth, but hey, you're (as you put it) getting f**ked for something you haven't done. If you're talking 100% proof (and I mean 100%) then fight this one out, if you're not telling the truth then leave it be, otherwise you'll feel a right twat in court when 'you forgot to mention....'.

This forum is always the same, 'you should have done this/that/the other'....in an ideal world, yes, he should have done...but its not a f**king ideal world, is it.

It sounds as though they were treating you very fairly indeed! Asking you to pour the booze away and leaving you with a verbal caution.

I would of just owned up to being in possesion of the weed, even if it was to cover up my friend. Because if it really was £5s worth then if they were being that cool to you about drinking on the street I'm pretty sure they would of just gave you a telling off.

And telling them you wouldn't say anything without a legal advisor or something just makes the sittuation 100x more inconvinient for you and the police. At the end of the day there only doing there job and the more you co-operate with them, the more they will co operate with you.

I couldn't think of a more worse way to deal with the situation. You might as well of legged it, haha.

Right, a lot of people are moaning on here that he should have took the bite and all that shit...

A solicitor and silence are YOUR RIGHTS, and its a f**king good thing he excercised them if was as innocent as he makes out. I know some coppers do things to scare you, and thats probably what he was trying...but if you choose to remain silent, they will charge you under suspicion and interview you where you should ask for a solicitor.

Ok, seems over the top for a £5s worth, but hey, you're (as you put it) getting f**ked for something you haven't done. If you're talking 100% proof (and I mean 100%) then fight this one out, if you're not telling the truth then leave it be, otherwise you'll feel a right twat in court when 'you forgot to mention....'.

This forum is always the same, 'you should have done this/that/the other'....in an ideal world, yes, he should have done...but its not a f**king ideal world, is it.

Yeh but honestly, if they're innocent who sits there and says nothing, makes you look as guilty as the person who had the ween in the first place. It's obvious your mate was gonna let you take the wrap for it so why the hell didn't you speak up, yeh fair enough you asked for legal representation, but, as others have said the person who arrested you might have thought you were being cheeky to him, so that't why it ended up how it did.

things

The thing is that if he'd just said "it's not mine officer, I don't smoke dope" they'd probably have moved onto one of his mates and the guilty one would be in this position not him.

- not that i believe for a minute that anybody stood outside with some mates who were smoking a reefer wasn't indulging.

Oh, that sounds like your under a lot of pressure. I hate the fact that police blame anyone even without evidence.

I really want to hear the rest of the story. Oh the suspense.

...apart from a bag of weed just outside the door of the car...

Magners and ice, its the future (Y)

haha, cap you can tell you're northern! :D

you want some REAL cider. magners is manufactured bullshit that's never seen an apple in it's life!!

get down somerset way and you'll be shown :P

Edited by the boon