Echo Control '04

Luke Rainbird

Hey,

Had some work done on the frame (Cheers Edd) and new rear brake, and also given it all a fresh look while it was in pieces

Brake cable will be picked up tomorrow, and grips just not put on yet

Will try to get more tomorrow if possible, as these are shocking (oooold digital camera!)

img2404001fj5.th.jpg img2403001so9.th.jpg

Comments appreciated :)

EDIT: NEW PICS (Click to resize, if you hadn't worked it out yet ;))

gallery5821820189560to0.th.jpg gallery5821820109005uv0.th.jpg dscf0018001xc6.th.jpg dscf0017001we8.th.jpg

gallery_5821_820_148318.jpg

Edited by Monkey Boy

Nice one, what you had done to it then?

Brake mounts had previously been helicoiled to M6, and I'm now running vee, so needed M5 for the adaptors

Sent it off to Edd Potts, who removed the 'coils, tapped out to M8 and made up some custom inserts to take it to M5 (and should be stronger than the original threads/helicoils at that!)

Better pics tomorrow hopefully, all being well

Thats cool, the first electric Control. Where do you plug it in on rides? :) Nice one Luke, has given it a lift. I think it needs racing stripes and a Ford badge though.

Didn't notice that first time round!

Could be your next creation...

Ford Signal Orange (as seen on Focus STs everywhere) is my new favourite colour! (And easy to get hold of touch-up paint too ;))

Thanks guys.

After seeing it in the flesh I think Alex etc liked it more than here, and have a few slightly better pics now (should be up tomorrow)

Loving the vee, though needs a booster, and to be quieter... Any ideas? Hopefully the booster will shut it up a tad too really, which would be nice.

Keep the comments coming slags :P

Thanks guys.

After seeing it in the flesh I think Alex etc liked it more than here, and have a few slightly better pics now (should be up tomorrow)

Loving the vee, though needs a booster, and to be quieter... Any ideas? Hopefully the booster will shut it up a tad too really, which would be nice.

Keep the comments coming slags :P

yeah as soon as bigman got his shimano booster on his brake was silent. Should be the same with yours.