Worlds Best Dad!

Barbra

THIS really deserves it's own thread I suppose, it's the most inspirtational thing I have ever seen. Read the article aswell.

Sorry...but this blatantly deserved its own thread.

What a top bloke he is. If i was in an upset enough mood i probably could've cried.

There really some amazing people out there...

It only makes me want to do somthing like that... I just want to help sombody now. I feal so lucky, i through my body up and down walls most days ona bike.

That man is an inspiration to us all..

And the video... Well i was seriously toutched by that.

-- Bit of a story here... There is a man where i live and i know quite well.

He was in a terrible car crash about 6 years ago. He was paralized from the neck down and this man was a man who did every triathon so you can see why this is such a big inpact on him. He was determinded to show the doctors rong and with years and years of trying he now walks in crutches he can run. I see him most days walking about and he gets stronger and stronger every day.

He is also a truley amazing person.

Wow thats a seriously good father.

Cant believe how close to the world recored he was whilst pushing a wheel chair what a beast. The last bit in the story where the son says he wishes he could push the dad really got me there.

Maybe im just completely insensitive but I didn't well up or anything.

I mean, its awesome what he's done/doing but meh.

I guess its the music and the puppy dog eyes and just the fact that those two men have in ways, accomplished more than 99% of the human race will ever do. I mean, 35 minutes off the world record whilst pushing a wheelchair; you've got to be more than physically fit to do that, you've got to have the most iron clad determination ever.

And for a 65 year old, his dad is a BEAST!

Rich