University!

Rob_P

That's per room, per person. Works out 1300 per term with a 365 day lease.

On 5th floor so we have a pretty nice view too. Expensive but worth it :) Those are actual pics of our flat off my mates phone too.

To be fair, it's a swanky apartment, right in the middle of town and next to a lot of the student bars (and the skate park!) with hot and cold running Nandos... It's actually more than my mortgage, but then Nick's flat is 10 minutes from where I work, where as my house is 10 miles...

• 2 weeks later...
Mine doesn't cover it..

That's per room, per person. Works out 1300 per term with a 365 day lease. 7 rooms in the apartment, one front room, one kitchen area with dish washer, 2 freezers and 2 fridgers. Utility room with washer and dryer, um 2 showers and 2 toilets in diff rooms.

On 5th floor so we have a pretty nice view too. Expensive but worth it :) Those are actual pics of our flat off my mates phone too.

Oooh, West Street! Pretty nice up there and as Chris says, a stones throw to Dev Green, my favourite haunt when my ankles say no to street. Love Uni at Sheffield, it's too quiet at home so am looking forward to starting the new term and driving back up to the steel city!

Uni's great fun, last exam tomoz morning, then I might go home. Used my loan to buy...*ahem* another car lol, will put pictures up tomoz when its light

Apart from the lack of sleep i encounter sometimes, its soooo good :D

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I thought mine was bad.

dsc00127ex2.jpg

En Suite to the right. It's a wet room, it smells and there is mould on the walls.

Shelf is too low for the screen, so I have to sit in front of draws. No holes in desk so cable for speakers mean I can't wire themm out of view and sub HAS to be mounted on desk.

I'm so hard done by. :P

Just got back from looking round a house, it looks good, probably my favourite so far, got 3 more viewings thursday and then it's decision time. :unsure:

Edited by Haz

I want next yearrrrr!

Uni work is shit. I never go to lectures anymore lol. It's not that it's boring, it's actually fairly interesting they're just covering things I've done loads at A-Level so don't feel I need to re-learn the basics.

Going to pounded tonight again, £1 in, £1 for Carling, Strongbow, Fosters and Carlsberg pints, as well as all Vk's and Single vodka and mixers, £1.50 for a double vodka and mixer.

I'm going to die. Like every monday :P

Bit of a bump Finally took a photo of swansea hendrefoelan residences ;)

Pretty small eh? :( Luckily I think we've finally found a hosue for next year (Y)

I've been to swansea halls before, your living in relative luxury!

Looks like you have carpet on the floor, you lucky boy. We had those lino squares like I used to have in school. I imagine nowadays any half decent school would have ripped them up and replaced them with something more hygenic.

Wish I had photos of what ours used to be like, twas a real, real shit hole. Probably the best year of my life though.

forkin hell lads that does make my room look pretty decent actually!! haha but it is pretty expensive.

Just put a deposit down on a 5 bed for september. I thought we started lookin early but all of a sudden all decent places were gone!

All big rooms which is cool, a celler!! and 2 bathrooms, nice big lounge too! Needs a few bits tidyin up but it's cheaper than here, and it's well.....a house!

:D

dsc00127ex2.jpg

En Suite to the right. It's a wet room, it smells and there is mould on the walls.

Exactly the same as my uni halls.

I liked the "wet room" though, I could shit, brush my teeth, and shower, all at the same time, just had to remember to concentrate on where my hands were going :rolleyes:

Exactly the same as my uni halls.

I liked the "wet room" though, I could shit, brush my teeth, and shower, all at the same time, just had to remember to concentrate on where my hands were going :rolleyes:

THAT IS THE GOD LIKE BIT, BUT THE WIMMINZ DONT SEEM TO FALL FOR IT

MAINLY BECAUSE THEY HAS IT TOO :(