Slyrwear.com

Mr_scott

I'm back again with the link slyrwear.com, but this time with a slight change.

Yet again nothing has progressed on the t-shirt side of things but some branding improvements have been made and I've also been busy with some other stuff.

Check it out, I'm using the domain more as a portfolio for now, note that the work shown is just a small selection, I'll be adding more when I get time.

Cheers,

Craig.

Edited by Mr_scott

Craig,

Wee spelling mistake.....you have spelt 'yeh' in two ways on the first page.....'yeh' and 'yer'...

current viewing

yeryer graphics portfolio

yehyeh is the creative identity of craig lee scott, student at high melton university centre, doncaster, uk.

is this intentional? or just accidental?

lookin forward to the new threads lad

Edited by ben_travis

Craig,

Wee spelling mistake.....you have spelt 'yeh' in two ways on the first page.....'yeh' and 'yer'...

is this intentional? or just accidental?

lookin forward to the new threads lad

Accidental! Thanks for pointing it out Trav.

Working on the threads.

mint! but the sub titles in the light green colour are hard to see....maybe im blind?

It is a light green but i can see it ok on my screen. Maybe its your screen thats quite bright, I'll change it to a darker shade never the less. Thanks.

Edited by Mr_scott

Branding is awesome, nice one. :)

Think the website could do with a bit more work though, don't know, just a looks bit under par to what your clearly capable off. Although that maybe the look your going for, looks a bit informal too, although again, could be the look your going for.

Was going to ask where you wanted to go with this but just read your bio. Best of luck. :)

Why on earth do you feel the need to disable the right click menu?

Not sure to be perfectly honest, possibly to stop people from saving and uploading images on to My space accounts with no mention to who has done it, sometimes even changing and adding to the image, as what happened to the ZOO! piece I did.

You seem some what annoyed that I have..?

Why did you need to right click?

Edited by Mr_scott

All rather good - but I'm totally in love with the green abstract piece.

How do you go about making things like that? Tried a few times, and failed miserably a few times.

...Or is it faaaaaaaar too complicated to explain on a forum?

The abstract green web graphic was a self exploration piece.

How do you go about making things like that?

Adobe Photoshop (Y)

Edited by Mr_scott

Some cool bits and pieces in there Craig, looks really good.

Gotta admit though, I always think of it as "slayer wear" when I read the "slyrwear" thing, some kind of band t-shirt company or something...

Thanks.

About the slyrwear, how about when you read the slyr on its own? the brand identity i mean (logo just above the snowboard and ipod) do you still think of it as slayer?

If thats the case, something needs to be changed.

Cheers.

To be honest I do, yeah. Like when whoever it was who did a SLYR video, it just reads as Slayer to me. I just think that with the way it's all written, to someone who's never seen it before and just sees a logo on a bike, they'd read it like that too, as opposed to "Second Layer", which we all know it is?

• 1 month later...
Not sure to be perfectly honest, possibly to stop people from saving and uploading images on to My space accounts with no mention to who has done it, sometimes even changing and adding to the image, as what happened to the ZOO! piece I did.

You seem some what annoyed that I have..?

Why did you need to right click?

A lot of people right click to go back etc. There's really no need to do it these days. If someone wants to steal your images they will. Disabling the menu is just an inconvenience along the way.