Try-all Bb = Shit

mairomaster

I broke mine after about 5 months I start riding. I am wondered how weak it is. When I bought it I thought it would last at least 2 years but...The bearing broke up. My friend also break his but after a year and a lot harder riding. Now I am with Echo First and I hope it would last longer. Have somebody used this bb's and what do you think about them? What stronger bb's do you know? Sorry for the bad english, but I am not from UK.

Try-all= Koxx= Cheese (-stem)

A simple equation that preety much sums up Try-all parts (Y)

I dont think your right there , the tryall bb's were designed to have replaceable bearings thats why there abit weaker than say a fsa bb . If your good at snapping bb's then you should consider either echo external , skf or wait for the new hope bb to be released .

and how many try-all parts have you used?

as for bottom brackets why not try the mo one it has much stronger bearings <a href="http://www.trialsman.co.uk/products.asp?cat=25" target="_blank">http://www.trialsman.co.uk/products.asp?cat=25</a>

rims, stem, BB, and my mate has snapped two Koxx XTP's, happy?

Now I remember another my friend broke up his try-all stem. I couldn't change the bearing because the cups weren't in good condition, too. From the hole bb only the axle was perfect. baseguy I can't put echo external because I use front FW. I also can't bye skf, hope or moe because there aren't any in Bulgaria (btw I am from Bulgaria :P ). So I will hope my new echo last longer...

Yeah most of it isn't all that strong...

I see Try-All stuff as the kinda parts used for comps, i.e. light, but will need replacing immanently because they just don't last well. Don't think I'm on my own when I say that either?

But the Frames, bBB etc Deng is kicking out at the moment are stupid-strong, and marginally cheaper than Try-Alls equivalents.

Especially the rims I must say, when you compare the 26" Try-All rims with the Echo '07s, there is no competition. Granted, Koxx have just clinched it with the weight, but Echo’s are just tanks.

It depends what you wanna use your shit for. If you want light weight for comps/you are a smooth rider, then light weight Try-All parts are fine.

If you don't know how to ride a bike and land everything like a sack of shit, then light parts are going to break.

It depends what you wanna use your shit for. If you want light weight for comps/you are a smooth rider, then light weight Try-All parts are fine.

If you don't know how to ride a bike and land everything like a sack of shit, then light parts are going to break.

2nd scenario applies for me :turned:

Now I remember another my friend broke up his try-all stem. I couldn't change the bearing because the cups weren't in good condition, too. From the hole bb only the axle was perfect. baseguy I can't put echo external because I use front FW. I also can't bye skf, hope or moe because there aren't any in Bulgaria (btw I am from Bulgaria :P ). So I will hope my new echo last longer...

Try a gigapipe dh bottom bracket, my is still going after 2.5 years

(Y)

Try a gigapipe dh bottom bracket, my is still going after 2.5 years

(Y)(Y)

I broke mine after about 5 months I start riding. I am wondered how weak it is. When I bought it I thought it would last at least 2 years but...The bearing broke up. My friend also break his but after a year and a lot harder riding. Now I am with Echo First and I hope it would last longer. Have somebody used this bb's and what do you think about them? What stronger bb's do you know? Sorry for the bad english, but I am not from UK.

you do relise the beairng are replaceable, and bearing going are common in isis bbs because the axel is larger so meaning they have to use small bearings.

A wild guess here...Koxx don't actually manufacture the bearings...its about 300000000000000000 cheaper to by them externally than make them in-house. Obviously, this is the fault of the manufacture, not Koxx.

All I can guess from your topic is that you smashed the bearing, and other than that the BB cups and axle is otherwise sound? Bearings are replaceable, although the time, effort and cost of doing so will probably be greater than simply buying a new BB.

Also, as with most things with 'replaceable bearings' they'll use a custom sized bearing which is feck hard to get hold of.

A friend of mine need a low price bb, so I could sell him mine. Could you explane me what exactly to do to change the bearing? If you can give me some pictures, diagrames, what bearing I need. 10x

My guess is that by giving one end of the axel a smack it will knock the bearings out and then hit the other side couple of times doing the same and then push the new ones in. Not sure if theres a certain side the axel has to come out.

Pisses me off when people say Try All stuff is cheese

there rims are perfectly fine end of

Yea the frames fair enough but im pretty sure there all comp frames except the levelboss, and well there bombproof

Eurghhh yeaa im going to shut up now sorry