Danny Kearns

Danny Kearns

Least you can side hop!!! Needs more than that in a full vid though. Well I guess thats all mods are good for! 3 "tricks", Drop gap, sidehops and ups!

I do a lot more on My mod that just those 3 moves....

Sweet Danny but seriously, Need that vid to be out!

Wtf comeing early 2oo8 what you making a hour long dvd. Hate teasers, there only for profesional riders riders at top levels if anyone i think, kinda makes me think the persons big headed when they do them makes me think that they think there proper good and justify that there riding is good enuff to tease someone to want more. Riding looked fairly decent.

I'd be pretty confident at making all the moves you've shown in that video, and would be pretty embarrassed to put out a video that made myself seem so bigheaded.

Hopefully your vid in '08 will be better, but i'm afraid i didn't enjoy this one.

2008!?! u going on a round the world trialsing tour?

errr...every now and then looks good!

Round the UK yeah. I wanna' ride all new locations for my video. Gonna make it like 15-20 min's long if i can find enough things to ride and film and for a change. It's just going be casual music. No heavy rock or owt. Gonna' make it alot different from all my past video's aswell. It's going have the usual big stuff and sidehops but im gonna' find some technical lines and make it varied. Maybe a setion of Natural aswell. We'l see how things go.

But thanks for all the comments so far i appreciate it.

Danny.

firstly,

trailers are dumb unless your planning on releasing a dvd not a 3-5min vid.

its all been done before its too epic and all that bollocks and to be fair some can pull it off i dont think that video did,

maybe the full thing will be better?