Lewis Vs Fernando Vs Kimi

Howard Hughes

Lewis Vs Fernando Vs Kimi  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the Formula One world championship this weekend?

• Lewis Hamilton
    • Fernando Alonso
    • Kimi Raikkonen

Simple enough question /\

I hope Lewis wins it, be so nice to have a British champion after so long.

I really hope Fernando Alonso doesn't win, just because of how he has behaved this year - I had always been a fan of Alonso (untill this year) success seems to have gone to his head a little to much - now he is as bad as M.Schumacher.

Just hope Lewis doesn't get a strong penalty (if one at all) for using two sets of wet tyres in practice (What a stupid rule)!!! Otherwise its game over before the race has even started.

I hope Lewis wins for obvious reasons. I, like you, used to admire Alonso but he has behaved so poorly this year so i'd like to see him and his car in the wall at some point. I also love Kimi, on the monza grid last year Martin Brundle asked him where he had been (he left the grid for while) and he said 'I was taking a shit' then grinned. The funniest thing on TV ever haha.

Next year I hope Robert Kubica is in the running for the championship, everyone forgets its his rookie season too and hes done so well to be where he is. I also really like Sebastian Vettel for no reason, he's impressed me this season.

I want hamilton to win, but Alonso is a good driver and has had more luck than Lewis car-wise IMO. Theres a possibility that Alonso might snatch it but Hamilton has been bloody good, he's just got to battle through and forget the other crap going on.

Totally agree about Kubica too, been really impressed by him this year.

Hope Lewis can do it but wonder what it'd be like for him if it did... His entire life he's been fighting to become F1 World Champion... he wins it at his first try (like most other things he's tried) so what next? There is no bigger achievement in motorsport other than doing it 10 times over. Would still be incredible if he did it though. Fingers crossed :D

I hope Lewis wins for obvious reasons. I, like you, used to admire Alonso but he has behaved so poorly this year so i'd like to see him and his car in the wall at some point. I also love Kimi, on the monza grid last year Martin Brundle asked him where he had been (he left the grid for while) and he said 'I was taking a shit' then grinned. The funniest thing on TV ever haha.

Next year I hope Robert Kubica is in the running for the championship, everyone forgets its his rookie season too and hes done so well to be where he is. I also really like Sebastian Vettel for no reason, he's impressed me this season.

The great Kimi comment was at Brazil...

And Kubica technically is not a rookie as he raced last year (replaced the GREAT Jacques Villeneave).

Whilt on the subject of the up and coming: Id love to see a four way battle between Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg, Robert Kubica and Heikki Kovalainen - It won't be long untill these four will be the "men to beat". Not to forget Piquet Jnr (dont really like him much, seems a bit cocky considering he doesn't even have a race drive yet) but he is pretty talented.

Funny how all the names are starting to repeat themselves from history again - be interesting to see if Bruno Senna makes it to F1.

The great Kimi comment was at Brazil...

And Kubica technically is not a rookie as he raced last year (replaced the GREAT Jacques Villeneave).

Whilt on the subject of the up and coming: Id love to see a four way battle between Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg, Robert Kubica and Heikki Kovalainen - It won't be long untill these four will be the "men to beat". Not to forget Piquet Jnr (dont really like him much, seems a bit cocky considering he doesn't even have a race drive yet) but he is pretty talented.

Funny how all the names are starting to repeat themselves from history again - be interesting to see if Bruno Senna makes it to F1.

Ok it's his first full season, but he's still done really well.

Rosbergs another good driver, forgot to mention him. He looks really good as does Heikki after his poor start to the season.

I want Hamilton to win, just to show the sport how pathetic its become. Under like 5 years or Shumacher reign, the sport just seemed to be like a scaletric, drivers get in a line, go round for 50 laps then go home, whereas now Hamiltons in there mixing it up abit, its preety awsome, especially seeing as the whole sudden fame has'nt seemed to go to his head. Seems quite a grounded guy :)

I voted Alonso. I don't like the guy, he seems like a dick, but I think he will be gunning it, and I'm not sure how McLaren will play this.

I want Kimi to win, because next year Hamilton will be unstopable, and it's his last real chance.

Whilst Hamilton is an amazing talent, if he doesn't win this year he'll have a much better year next year. However if he does win, I'd be more than happy.

Is there a way Hamilton can not win the race but still win the Championship?

Hope he wins, last time Mclaren won they did a lap of Woking (my hometown) in the F1 cars to celebrate, they shut all the main roads and everything... it was awesome!! (Y)

From the BBC:

Hamilton will be champion if:

* He wins or finishes second

* He finishes ahead of both his rivals

* He finishes no lower than second if Alonso wins

* He finishes no lower than fifth if Alonso is second

* He finishes no lower than fifth if Raikkonen wins

* He finishes no lower than seventh if Alonso is third and/or Raikkonen is second

* He finishes no lower than eighth if Alonso is fourth

* If Alonso if fifth or lower and Raikkonen finishes third or lower.

For Alonso to win, the Spaniard must:

* Win with Hamilton third or lower

* Finish second with Hamilton sixth or lower

* Finish third with Hamilton eighth or lower, and Raikkonen failing to win

* Finish fourth with Hamilton lower than eighth, and Raikkonen lower than second

For Raikkonen to be champion, the Finn must:

* Win with Hamilton sixth or lower and Alonso lower than second

* Finish second with Hamilton below seventh and Alonso lower than third.

Hamilton ***...

i hope lewis takes it :)

they really screwed him over at the last race surely some one had seen his tyre falling apart !

and on a british note i hope the button gets a better car next year because he is in amazing driver, just honda have been a let down the last few years :(

come on button !