The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

The person who keeps stealing my food has now topped past performances by throwing up all over the plates 'n' shit in both of our kitchen sinks. Fortunately, I don't leave my shit lying around so it hasn't been affected, but I still have to use those sinks and the cleaners aren't in 'til Tuesday. This place f**king sucks.

Just got in from tonights events.

Work at 11, wake at 9 30...

Was sooo good, main thing was Harry Shotta was there, such a good mc, and they actually played better tunes than what the big boys at Ministry of Sound did, which was awesome. Good venue, loud and bassy, pretty feckin' packed.

There was a complete goon being a complete goon though, really was gonna jump the fanny because he was thrashing himself about hitting me, girls, and my mates, being a general twat. And also some other twat who thought he was 'ard started on a mate for literally nothing, fanny.

On the contrary, my manager said to me 'have next week off mate'.

SCHWING.

Edited by Fixed Pantsâ„¢

The person who keeps stealing my food has now topped past performances by throwing up all over the plates 'n' shit in both of our kitchen sinks. Fortunately, I don't leave my shit lying around so it hasn't been affected, but I still have to use those sinks and the cleaners aren't in 'til Tuesday. This place f**king sucks.

Have u punched them yet.